**UPDATE** Maru Wedges w/PICS

TourSpecGolfer

599.00 + 25.00 Shipping for the two wedge set, comes in the fancy black tourstage box, last year it came with a DVD and the year before a Maru ball. I have no clue what it will come with this year. They will be ready to ship the day after christmas. Only 1000 sets made in FE99.9% carbon steel, pretty much the softest you can get :tsg_smiley_yes:

P/S = 53*

S/W = 59*

PICS ADDED!

XCB2_103.jpg

XCB2_106.jpg

XCB2_104.jpg

XCB2_058.jpg

XCB2_114.jpg

XCB2_076.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Chris - How do you compare these to those black X wedges that Tourstage brought out for a short while.

Same Material FE99.9% as the black limited models. The plated finished versions are made of E2000 steel.

• 2 weeks later...

I received more sets! They just arrived and they are ready to ship. I can say they look truly amazing. Its nothing like the X-Wedge, a totally different shape and very custom grind. CNC milled face with ultra sharp grooves. Red, Silver, and Green fill.tsg_smilie_cool:

Pics will be posted in this thread tomorrow. :

they are that rare!!!!...if I was not interested in the gas1s on ebay......and hadn't jsut bought those nc1s GRRR! why can't I be rich :(

I am looking at these, and the sqbts...tourspecgolfer - you are evil! (in a good way....!)

help :s

Edited by pucci

do the wedges come with anything - do you know what it is yet?

(could be the decider lol)

thanks

No need - just ordered! Sorry gauges :tsg_smiley_devil: - maybe next time :tsg_smilie_money3:

Your maru's have shipped, It comes in the black velvet lined Tourstage box as well as some sort of clip on advertisement this year. No biggie so I guess your real prize are the wedges!