"Funky" Import Driver Headcover

xraes

Anybody got ideas on where to find a cool import driver headcover? I remember some posts recently for Japanese putter covers, but from what I remember, all the sites were in Japanese (which I can't read , yet).

It's obviously winter when the focus becomes gear, not golf. :tsg_smilie_wah:

The ultramans were expensive and are now sold out, my #1 is still the black Adidas boxing glove because it fits up to 460 and works as an actual glove for your hand.

The ultramans were expensive and are now sold out, my #1 is still the black Adidas boxing glove because it fits up to 460 and works as an actual glove for your hand.

Serious! how cool is that.......Versatile, you can use it as a headcover, hand mitts and boxing gloves :tsg_smiley_yes: :tsg_smilie_cool:

If I play today, I could use two, high of 40 degrees. :tsg_smilie_sad: Plus 1, did I read correctly somewhere else you're playing G' Eagles this weekend? I'm trying to get a group from here (louisiana) to make the trip over next summer for a golf marathon. I'd love to talk to you about it sometime.

have you seen Ian Poulters head cover? It's his own head, taylor visor, gay hair & all. Dont know who makes it though. :huh: