Just wondering if anyone could help with advice/jobs/accommodation/etc. First a little about me, currently an undergrad an University College Cork (Ireland),last summer spent on the Cape working in a hotel & had the time of my life. This summer I am flying into SF with 5 friends & we all have J1 Visas. Any help you could give me with where to stay, what to do, where NOT to go, what kind of jobs to try would be very much appreciated.

Patrick

Just wondering if anyone could help with advice/jobs/accommodation/etc. First a little about me, currently an undergrad an University College Cork (Ireland),last summer spent on the Cape working in a hotel & had the time of my life. This summer I am flying into SF with 5 friends & we all have J1 Visas. Any help you could give me with where to stay, what to do, where NOT to go, what kind of jobs to try would be very much appreciated.

Patrick

Be sure to visit the Castro district and east Palo Alto. The views are spectacular with great restaurants to select from. :tsg_smilie_cool:

Be sure to visit the Castro district and east Palo Alto. The views are spectacular with great restaurants to select from. :tsg_smilie_cool:

JK just :ntsg_smilie_bulls**t:'n ya. if you aren't gay or dead yet :tsg_smilie_cool: