I don't know where you found the pick , so either I am blind or you have pulled a practical joke on us ????

Click on Magazines, then click on Tiger and scroll down to tech article, Quite humerous indeed.

I don't know where you found the pick , so either I am blind or you have pulled a practical joke on us ????

Dunno what happened to the link,try copy&paste the link onto a new window,or go to golfdigest.com What to play section,click Equipment junkies.Hope it helps.

VIV

Don't turn this into a bashing thread guys, we know what's happened to thread's about BSG and Todd before. But for anyong unfamiliar with article. It's a feature Golf Digest did on Todd and his forum, BSG.

• 1 month later...

Todd aka "Fat Boy" Thrun. Handicap: +2 - how laughable. Have you ever seen him swing?...sure +2 after every hole. I guess his wife left him.

Todd aka "Fat Boy" Thrun. Handicap: +2 - how laughable. Have you ever seen him swing?...sure +2 after every hole. I guess his wife left him.

Was there a need for that? No. Maybe he does play to a +2, we don't know that.

Hi guys first post here, I am a member on BGS (never posted there but a few times) but I really don't understand the hostility? Why bash the guy it seems like he must be doing something right to get the article written, also I read where the thing about his wife was an error on the part of Golf World.

Hi guys first post here, I am a member on BGS (never posted there but a few times) but I really don't understand the hostility? Why bash the guy it seems like he must be doing something right to get the article written, also I read where the thing about his wife was an error on the part of Golf World.

There's a lot more to the reason why. But we are not here to get into that. You got to respect the guy for getting an article in a magazine. Some people hate him, some disagree. But whatever, we are not here on TSG to bash guys. So I'm going to close this before it gets out of hand.