Scratch Golf : 2006 JLM Wedge Series!

Just drool over these pics for a while... This is the new JLM Series by Scratch Golf due to release early 2006. I will get into the grinds later and for now want you to know I have these for sale at 150.00 + 10 bucks shipping for interested parties. Its gonna be a huge year for scratch golf if they keep up like this.

Picture_1403.sized.jpg

Picture_1422.sized.jpg

Picture_1430.sized.jpg

Picture_1442.sized.jpg

Picture_1452.sized.jpg

Man... the wedge looks CLEAN... :tsg_smilie_money3: :tsg_smilie_money3:

what kinda finishes are those? it looks like satin, but chrome at the sole?? :tsg_smilie_confused:

I really like the look of the SFU grind, and I think its a great idea for 3 letter to represent the types of grinds. If you like your friends Scratch grind, now you can just say the TNT didnt suit but I really like the SFU etc. Cool

Thanks for your interest gentlemen, I have been getting many e-mails with grind questions and members asking what the right wedge is for them.

Here is a chart that can better help you.

scr3.jpg

Ok so you now know what type of swinger you are. Take a look at the available grind options to see the best fit for your swing.

These are the lofts available, in stock and ready to ship!

56* SND

56*, 58*, 60* PDG

56*, 58*, 60* TNC

58*, 60* SFU

60* EGG

sc4.jpg

These are 149.00 Each plus 10.00 Shipping within the U.S.A. Drop me a PM if you want to get your short game on!

i would LOVE to see the top lines!!!!!!!!

Just so no body is surprised, I want to point out that now that they are in the Darrell Survey and catering to Tour players, Scratch has really stepped up even more to the quality and attention to detail in every club (which is evidenced by the beauties shown here and I can attest to given the unreal hand grinds on my Flatback blades).

If you are on the fence about trying one of these now or later, I would snatch them up at these prices as I have a feeling they will be MUCH more expensive in the not-so-distant future.

i would LOVE to see the top lines!!!!!!!!

I will get those for you.

Also some very exciting news for Scratch Golf:

logo_nationwide.gif

460058.jpg

Currently at the 2006 Chitimacha Louisiana Open at Le Triomphe Country Club in Louisiana. Player Dan Olsen is tied for 3rd after 2 rounds. This Titleist Sponsored player is sporting two custom grind scratch wedges. Ill get you guys some pics of his actual wedges right away.

Product lines like this are exactly why it is so easy for us to spread the word!!! AWESOME STUFF ARI!! Give all the big boys a run for their money.