My new Flat Stick...

First off this putter rocks ! :ntsg_smilie_afro: The shape is gorgeous.....this is the #1 is this the same shape as 'the one'???

i HAVE THE BRIGHT ORANGE PREMIUM #0 coming....hope she looks as good as the blue!

as for the headcover.....totally awesome, but she must have been sore on the wallet!!!! :tsg_smilie_whistle:

:tsg_smilie_cool: That is just SICK. :tsg_smilie_cool: :tsg_smilie_cool:

How can you take such a work of art to the golf course!! :tsg_smilie_wah:

I really like the look of this series a lot. I know that I would like one with a red aluniser in it. That headcover is something out of this world. Price included!!!! Great stuff as always Chris!!

• 1 month later...

There is a huge shortage right now of the premium zone putters. I must apologize for the delay gents.

This is what is available:

#0 in Green - 1 pcs

#1 in Orange - 2 pcs

M2+ mallet in Black - 1pcs

Also you may want to checkout www.teamgfield.com Not officially launched yet but its 100% working for those who want in at ground level.

There is a huge shortage right now of the premium zone putters. I must apologize for the delay gents.

This is what is available:

#0 in Green - 1 pcs

#1 in Orange - 2 pcs

M2+ mallet in Black - 1pcs

Also you may want to checkout www.teamgfield.com Not officially launched yet but its 100% working for those who want in at ground level.

The site looks promising. Notice no premium shown. Kinda funny when you check out wedges. Still under construction I imagine.

Can't wait for my Premium #0 Red!!

• 2 weeks later...

what is in stock right now for these putters? Do you have photos of each of the numbers, i have only seen the answer style and the small mallet? Also what does sus on the heel stand for, and 303 on the toe mean?

Edited by bennytheblade21

what is in stock right now for these putters? Do you have photos of each of the numbers, i have only seen the answer style and the small mallet? Also what does sus on the heel stand for, and 303 on the toe mean?

Some colors are in stock right now but i think most will be available by early june.

Do you know what the sus on the heel stand for, and 303 on the toe mean? Does 303 stand for a type of stainless steel?

Yes your correct, these putters have an SS304 body and SS303 insert.

Very nice shape I cant wait to roll one of these babies. These should be a great hit this year.

The rigid looking grooves on the face look like what Gaurin Rife did with their putters (the Roll Grooves or whatever it's called). The only problem with the Gaurin Rife's is they don't even come close to looking as good as these beauties. The colours, the style, the preformance (from what I've heard). Everything about the G-Feild putters point to perfection.

The rigid looking grooves on the face look like what Gaurin Rife did with their putters (the Roll Grooves or whatever it's called). The only problem with the Gaurin Rife's is they don't even come close to looking as good as these beauties. The colours, the style, the preformance (from what I've heard). Everything about the G-Feild putters point to perfection.

They do look similar but they are very different in design and feel. the G-Field new inserts are SS303 and feel very soft at impact due to the tightness of the design and the pattern of milling. Yes putters and the Rife's feel rather hard at impact compared to these.