So so close ... 1/4 of an inch. The closest after 10 years of golf. When? :tsg_smilie_wah: What about you guys?

I'm surprised some wind didn't kick up and blow the ball in. 1764460.jpg

Oh yeah and another thing:

______________________________ :tsg_smiley_crazy: ____________________________________________

witb_009.jpg

It was the length of my shoe, so probably about 7 or 8 inches.

Nice bag tag. BTW, no near hole-in-one today but I was struck by a golf ball. I was standing behind my buddy with a 122 mph swing when he line-drived the ball into a square tee-marker, knocked the thing forward 20 feet and the ball ricocheted back and struck me on the leg about a foot from the family's jewel. :tsg_smilie_mad:

Nice bag tag. BTW, no near hole-in-one today but I was struck by a golf ball. I was standing behind my buddy with a 122 mph swing when he line-drived the ball into a square tee-marker, knocked the thing forward 20 feet and the ball ricocheted back and struck me on the leg about a foot from the family's jewel. :tsg_smilie_mad:

He sounds like a player. :tsg_smiley_embarrassed: :tsg_smiley_laughatyou: Congrats! I think that is harder to do than a hole in two, I mean one. Hopefully he bought you a beer & 12 shots of whiskey.

Edited by the1stunner

• 1 month later...

I've had one...only took 20 something years of playing. I've been close a couple times. I even had one go in the hole on a fly, only to bounce back out of the cup.

I haven't gottan one yet, but I holed out for birdie on a par five for my fourth shot, in my first year playing. That's a good way to get hooked on golf forever.

Hopefully mine will come the next time I play, or this year even. Those things are so sneaky, you never know when they'll jump out and scare the crap outta ya. I was excited when I holed out from 120 for birdie, I'm not even twenty yet but I may have a heart attack when I get a hole in one.

Wish me luck. And I wish good luck to all those who are still searching for that ace, you need equal amounts of luck and skill for one of those.

Edited by Sam - I - Am

• 1 month later...
I have 2, so far. First 2 years ago, and the latest about a month ago. Total luck both times as the wind was pretty bad both times and I guessed on which club to hit.

never had a hole-in-one. But i have had a double eagle on a 545 (from the blue tees where i played from) dog-leg of a par 5. second shot was from 250-260 yards. hole had a handicap of 1