EPON: The Best Forged Steel ENDO has Ever Produced!

I was very impressed when I opened our sample case from Epon by Endo to see just how high quality their product was. I wasnt expecting the double silver line ferrules with carbon look weave, down to the DREV made in Japan stock shafts attached to all of their woods, DREV in Japan is aftermarket. Their standard shaft is the Shimada AC-10, the most high quality and expensive steel shaft used in Japan not to mention the first. I ordered my 3 demo sets of Irons with my favorite setup NS1150 Stiff D2/D3. Reviews to come. Custom Specs and Shafts are available.

Technity Type J

Picture-062.jpg

Picture-073.jpg

Picture-076.jpg

Picture-069.jpg

Technica Pro II

Picture-092.jpg

Picture-100.jpg

Picture-107.jpg

Picture-098.jpg

Technity Type X

Picture-031.jpg

Picture-036.jpg

Picture-049.jpg

Picture-039_001.jpg

Picture-055.jpg

Epon Model X

Picture-025.jpg

Picture-014.jpg

Picture-006.jpg

Picture-004.jpg

Technica Fairway Wood

Picture-123.jpg

Picture-141.jpg

Picture-143.jpg

Picture-142.jpg

Technity 415

Picture-164.jpg

Picture-168.jpg

Picture-169.jpg

Picture-174.jpg

Picture-172.jpg

Technity 460

Picture-188.jpg

Picture-208.jpg

Picture-203_001.jpg

Picture-192.jpg

DREV by EPON

Picture-148.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris,

Stunning Irons! Any chance of getting a sole pick of each to determine width & offset?

My game is only good enough for the X.... but oh how I love the looks of the J

:tsg_smilie_cool:

:tsg_smilie_wah:

Kent

Agree with everybody, the Type J rocks!! should put that on my XMAS list :tsg_smiley_lefty:

What would Shimada AC-10 be similar to??

Well life's tough for Chris :tsg_smilie_confused:

So many beautiful clubs to choose from and only one set is allowed to go to the course!!

Like all others, I look forward to the review :tsg_smilie_cool:

Very nice Chris. I love the look of the "J". Any pic's of the sole. The 460 driver looks sweet. Are they coming to the US?

Ahh, what the average American consumer say after the sticker shock of 1600.00 for Irons...:tsg_smiley_crazy:

Im not sure that many shops will carry them at that price. These are the Rolls Royce or Louis Vutton of golf clubs, I expect them to be in luxury areas only. :tsg_smiley_yes:

I will take some pics of each of their soles and the toplines next to eachother this week. Here are some images of the PW's.

Picture-219.jpg

Picture-220.jpg

Picture-229.jpg

wow, simply wow.

saw some early proto pics and they didnt do much for me, but these finished products look amazing.

might have to splurge and get a set of the type J

and that 3wood looks probably the best i have seen as well.

Chris, you know of any plans for a blade? or are they gonna stick with these 3 designs for the time being?

wow, simply wow.

saw some early proto pics and they didnt do much for me, but these finished products look amazing.

might have to splurge and get a set of the type J

and that 3wood looks probably the best i have seen as well.

Chris, you know of any plans for a blade? or are they gonna stick with these 3 designs for the time being?

Ya know a special run of blades is possible, it would be big bucks $$$ in limited amounts though. If you dont want to spend bucks on a special design set the other option is the Beres TW902 Tour, should have those in a week.

I personally like these epon irons, very sweet indeed.

Chris, you mentionned that this is the very best forging that Endo has ever made.

Could you elaborate for the benefit of us all. Everyone knows about the reputation and quality of Endo irons.

Whether you like them best it will be down to personal preferences.

Are you going to be able to offer the same level of customisation with your mizuno program?

Are you able to film or take pictures of the irons so that it could viewed in a 360* in flash for example, or would it be to complex?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks a bunch.

Alex

I personally like these epon irons, very sweet indeed.

Chris, you mentionned that this is the very best forging that Endo has ever made.

Could you elaborate for the benefit of us all. Everyone knows about the reputation and quality of Endo irons.

Whether you like them best it will be down to personal preferences.

Are you going to be able to offer the same level of customisation with your mizuno program?

Are you able to film or take pictures of the irons so that it could viewed in a 360* in flash for example, or would it be to complex?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks a bunch.

Alex

Hi Alex,

Its the the combined info from the manufacturing of countless OEM's forged golf clubs that has brought them to these designs and this level of forged steel. I really dont know to much past that. I havent even tested these irons yet.

No we cant adjust stamping or finishes like the custom mizunos.

I am able to take video. but I honestly dont want to im sorry.

chris - is the type j the same as the pro I with the addition of that name badge? thanks!!!

yes sir,

The pro I isnt sold anymore they are all the type J now. EPON just didnt have a current image.

Sfgolger,

I am with you on the J and the Beres.

I am looking forward to hearing from Chris feedback in terms of feel

Honma or Epon which is it going to be?

Hmmm....

A

Its too close to tell, both irons feel so soft, so good.

Im playing the Pro II right now then next week the Type J. I simply dont know at this point. :tsg_smiley_no:

Thanks Chris you have just made my selection even more difficult.

Got the plastic out of the wallet but now it just rushed back in again! ;-).

A

I have coming a set of the "J" irons, two wedges, two FW's, and a 415 driver. Will post pics and review.

hey guys long time no post! have been away on work......These type js look fantastic!!!! im getting there urge to splurge.

Chris any idea whatthe head weights are like on these? ie are they light like the G Field or are they heavy like the miuras? as thi can determine the shaft