Gotta give more props to the Tourstage X-Drive

MCsub

I have been playing the 435 on a PT6 shaft this year. Due to time constraints, I have only played 5 rounds . Last Saturday I posted my best score ever at 81, in large part due to a great day off of the box. I am typically mid to high eighties, and know if I played more it would be a lot better. The XD gives my swing everything. Distance, control, workability. I am 5'7" and swing maybe 105 w/ the driver, and I average about 275 with this club. For me that is huge. The GD shafts work very well for me too. The club is so fun to hit. I'm sure I will be tempted by the 460cc model, but couldn't be happier with the 435 :tsg_smiley_yes:

• 2 weeks later...
The PT-6 seems to do that to every club i put it in. PT-7 in FW's.

I just bought an X-Drive with PT6 too. Can anyone tell me the characteristics of this shaft? I think its great, and I'd like to be able to look for similar specs in any other shafts that I may try out. I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find much info anywhere.

pt shaft is the 2006 graphite design release. I had it in my g field driver and the fairway wood.

excellent shaft, plays soft to flex and sends the ball high. but it didnt seem to balloon.

I have not tried the tourstage driver, however i have heard good reviews.....i was actually considering purchasing one only the craze of the endo epon has come and i cant resist!!!! lol :tsg_smilie_cool: