Srixon Z-Ti Driver

kltan99

I have bought this driver from Malaysia. I tried to seach thru the web to look for more information about this new release driver..but I can not get any information at all about this driver. I just want to know more about this driver...Could anyone in the forum help........

If you are saying it is a new release than it must be th ZR600 which was released on September 15 with spec and news all over the web. Try www.golf.dunlop.co.jp and see whether you can find it.

Also look at the proshop here to see whether it is the same driver you have.

Edited by Duffer19

I have tried the www.golf.dunlop.co.jp.Still have no result. This is definately not ZR600. The sole of the driver have 3 tungten weight on it ZR600 only has one.

The attached image does look very 'new' as in the Z model. It is most unlikely that Srixon would introduce another driver this year (besides the ZR600) or even next hence this could be from a very creative 'factory/foundry' from China. I have seen golfers playing Tourstage putters in China even before Tourstage launching the product in Japan. In another word, I don't know the answer.

The image i got it in http://www.iseekgolf.com/prizes/win_prize.php?prize_id=41. Is for the lucky draw. And for the driver actually I bought it from Srixon agent in Malaysia. It is definately not from "China factory". The driver I have is came with Adila NVS s65 shaft. I can bomb it around 280 yards and have a very nice "ting" sound when impact.

Yep, I saw a competition where you could win one of these drivers in a UK magazine. It seems to be a new offering from Srixon. Not sure which market its intended for though, and it does appear to have arrived without much of a fanfare or anyone having heard of it.

This model is available now. I don't beleive it will be available to the USA or Japan.

Regards,

Chris M

i have found the product detail :

Powerful, stable flight and comfort - thanks to a larger sweet spot!

Great Distance

Srixon WS system High launch & Low spin generated by a tungsten-nickle weight and a thin, 0.6mm crown

Great Accuracy

Consistent distance through a CG flow design differentiated by loft

Consistent distance through a newly designed solid impact power face, even with a large 460cc head

Great Feel

Mild, comfortable feel thanks to shock absorbing material

Pleasing hitting sound due to the sound-rib structure

Newly developed SV-3006 shaft delivers consistent distance and launch angle, with uniquely designed heads

The detail is from

http://www.golfersclub.co.za/index.php?pag...rt&Itemid=1

Dear bros,

Im new to this forum so hope you bros can put up wif me. Im thinking of getting a new driver, HCP 24, played over a year. my choices, so far, (I've tried at shops which permits me to do so wifout purchasing) as follows (in order of strong possibility of buying),

1) Srixon Z-TI

2) King Cobra F Speed

3) Cleveland Hi-Bore

All drivers tried above, R flex, 10.5 deg. I like the Z-TI for its confidence and the sweet sound on impact. The F-Speed, albeit a favourite for its biggest face, was rather whippy on the shaft (Fujikura) which I was told by the salesman can be changed to semis ie, R&S. The Hi-bore was nice for its design, but din really like the feel. All in all, I tried it at the shop and not the driving range, so in terms of distance, can really gauge. My regular driving distance, 180-210m (not that super-lah)=)

My concern is that the Z-ti is rather new and havent really got much info except for those posted courtesy of bro X-03, so not very confident in terms of the model. wat do you all think?

Dear bros,

Im new to this forum so hope you bros can put up wif me. Im thinking of getting a new driver, HCP 24, played over a year. my choices, so far, (I've tried at shops which permits me to do so wifout purchasing) as follows (in order of strong possibility of buying),

1) Srixon Z-TI

2) King Cobra F Speed

3) Cleveland Hi-Bore

All drivers tried above, R flex, 10.5 deg. I like the Z-TI for its confidence and the sweet sound on impact. The F-Speed, albeit a favourite for its biggest face, was rather whippy on the shaft (Fujikura) which I was told by the salesman can be changed to semis ie, R&S. The Hi-bore was nice for its design, but din really like the feel. All in all, I tried it at the shop and not the driving range, so in terms of distance, can really gauge. My regular driving distance, 180-210m (not that super-lah)=)

My concern is that the Z-ti is rather new and havent really got much info except for those posted courtesy of bro X-03, so not very confident in terms of the model. wat do you all think?

Save your money... pick something up used... that's FOREGIVING and work on your game... no need to get a fancy rig and spend the $$ until it will be noticed ... work on your game and your feel and ability... THEN buy the premo rig