Longest, hottest face driver

maniscaj

Simple question...which driver our has the hottest face and provides the highest ball speeds, shaft not withstanding. I've heard that the XR-03 produces the longest drives, but I've heard that Homna and OnOff drivers have the highest COR, making them the hottest. Any truth to these? Thanks for your help.

Good question. I'm sure the learned TSG community will provide some worthwhile insights.

The longest driver I have EVER hit is the XR-03. I have hit the Callaway GBB II+ 415, a R7 MAX, and a R5 Max and the XR-03 was longer than all of them.

I could only wish that they would make a legal version of this driver because I would play it all the time.

Simple question...which driver our has the hottest face and provides the highest ball speeds, shaft not withstanding. I've heard that the XR-03 produces the longest drives, but I've heard that Homna and OnOff drivers have the highest COR, making them the hottest. Any truth to these? Thanks for your help.

Perhaps I'm misreading your question... but COR is just one variable in the distance equation (and it is .83 or .86 max)... However, there are high and low launch heads, and additionally there are high and lower spin heads, matching the correct properties to YOUR swing will yield better distance for you...