TSG site slowed by new videos?

Anyone else noticing that the site "freezes" when you first get on it? I try to click on forums, proshop, etc. and nothing happens. Does this to me everytime now. I think it is the videos that now automatically start playing when you get on. There is no "x" or way to close the video from playing either.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this or had this problem.

Thanks

I have tons of problem with the new format and had to somehow go directly to forum and pro shop to make things work.

I think it all depends upon the speed of your system. I have no problem at home and I have cable/DSL but at work I get the same problems you're mentioning above. I'm not sure what they run at my work but its not nearly as fast as the hookup here at the house.

Hey Guys,

Is anyone still having these problems, we think we may have fixed them but need some confirmation - we don't seem to be having them anymore ....

Also, if the menu still is being buggy, could we find out what browser/flash player version this is happening on ?

Thanks for hanging in there!

Great fix guys!!! I've been going back and forth from TSG to random sites for reps and everything seems to be working beautifully. Can go right to the homepage and then straight in to forums, pro-shop, etc without a hick-up.

I felt kind of bad complaining about the slowness, but if you jumped on this problem this fast and this well, your customer service on purchases must be pretty impressive. Hope to make my first purchase with you guys soon.

Really appreciate the professionalism!