- Dented dryer on delivery

- Broke railing on delivery

- Items in stock couldn't be found

- Trying to force delivery for a broken treadmill

- Trying to force delivery for a broken stove

- Broken propane tank

They suck!

Need I go on? :)

Nope no need :lol: UPS has got to go . I picked up a shaft from TSG $100 including shipping . Cost me a total of $64 to bring it into Canada . $50 of that went to UPS as a brokerage fee. I will NEVER deal with them again .

Need I say more other than they suck great big donkey d**ks :!: :!: :!:

The one thing I don't like about sears is that if you buy a TV from them you have to go back to them to get warranty coverage. They have a deal with the manufacturers that they will do the standard warranty and they get them at a lower cost and charge the same as everyone else. I know this from working for one of the top electronics company in customer service and man did it piss some people off when I told them they had to deal with sears on their problem. The only thing I buy there is tools. I'm glad this thread got started.

ahhhh!!! although brand new this thread feels like an old lazyboy!!!

I liked Sears for tools, except for power tools. Craftsman power tools suck!!

Even if you were to buy them from hippie chicks pete. ;rofl

I all most fell out of my chair when I read that one :lol: :lol:

ahhhh!!! although brand new this thread feels like an old lazyboy!!!

I liked Sears for tools, except for power tools. Craftsman power tools suck!!

Even if you were to buy them from hippie chicks pete. ;rofl

I all most fell out of my chair when I read that one :lol: :lol:

well now we are talking hippie chicks again!! damn them and there hemp necklaces... they are like parasites I tell ya... but dangerous in that they seem cute and harmless but then boom one day you wake up and realize... I smell like pachouli! ;Eyecrazy

Man ... stepped on the scale this morning an added another 3 pounds since last Friday.

I have been woeking out regulary - but can't stop shoving food down my throat.

Need some self control !

Just pissed !

Man ... stepped on the scale this morning an added another 3 pounds since last Friday.

Need some self control !

Just pissed !

it could be a good thing... muscle more dense than fat!! I am trying to gain about 15lbs.

No, no ... jeans are getting tight -not a good thing.

I need to drop 30 by Memorial Day. The start of Bikini season.

Need some self control !

Just pissed !

it could be a good thing... muscle more dense than fat!! I am trying to gain about 15lbs.

No, no ... jeans are getting tight -not a good thing.

I need to drop 30 by Memorial Day. The start of Bikini season.

The hardest part of losing weight getting in shape ect. is the beginning. After you have instilled health habits and exercise routines its all down hill.

I suggest taking a suppliment to help you get over the starting hump. It will show you results quickly which will give you positive reinforcement for your hard work.

here is a good one for fat loss.

http://bodybuilding.com/store/mt/hydroxyef.html

http://bodybuilding.com/store/mt/hydroxyef.html

Thanks for the info- I did take a supplement at one time and it did work.,. Ironically came to find out the dangers of Efedra - and stopped.

I may give at try - Is tht a picture of you in the add ?

Oh I almost forgot my lawnmower that I bought brand new and refused to start after 1 year! SEARS of course! :lol:

So I beat the sh!t out of it and put it out on the curb. Someone took it w/in an hour.

That's the great thing about living on a busy street. Got trash to get rid of? One man's trash is another man's treasure. :wink:

Also the Craftsman "speed-lok" drill bits fused to the "speed-lok" device so I brought them back....TWICE. They gave me a real hard time both times, saying Craftman sockets/wrenches/screwdrivers are guaranteed for replacement, but everything else is "buyer beware". I said "Hey buddy, I'm not trying to drill through the Earth's crust here, I'm just putting up a friggin' fence!"

Now I buy everything at the Home Depot, aka. "the big orange box" or Lowe's

Thanks for the info- I did take a supplement at one time and it did work.,. Ironically came to find out the dangers of Efedra - and stopped.

I may give at try - Is tht a picture of you in the add ?

I'm going to keep my big trap shut on which one you were asking about AK :lol:

Oh I almost forgot my lawnmower that I bought brand new and refused to start after 1 year!  SEARS of course! :lol:  

So I beat the sh!t out of it and put it out on the curb.  Someone took it w/in an hour.  

That's the great thing about living on a busy street.  Got trash to get rid of?  One man's trash is another man's treasure.  :wink:

Also the Craftsman "speed-lok" drill bits fused to the "speed-lok" device so I brought them back....TWICE.  They gave me a real hard time both times, saying Craftman sockets/wrenches/screwdrivers are guaranteed for replacement, but everything else is "buyer beware".  I said "Hey buddy, I'm not trying to drill through the Earth's crust here, I'm just putting up a friggin' fence!"

Now I buy everything at the Home Depot, aka. "the big orange box" or Lowe's

If I was you HipCheck I would be avoiding Sears like the plague. Seems to me Sears = Black Death were you are concerned ;shocked ;rofl

Has that asshole left the site yet   :!:  :!:  :!: Why the f**k can't he just stay the f**k away from here   :x

No I am still here :P

Thats funny Ak!!!

I don't get why these people feel they need to come over here and spill there crap all over our little ole site...

what is it jelousy... does Mr. 6000+ members feel threatened by our strong but few... or does he feel his monoply being challanged.... :wink:

I know how you feel about losing the fifteen. I am seriously burning up money getting new pants. Sitting at thiry six waist but would probably fit in a 37. I need to lose 10 pounds...the wife wants to do pilates and although I know it was designed by a man but in my small town I am sure I would be the only guy in there. Not insecure just need another dude in there to converse with. I have never worked out but I am starting with crunches, push ups, stretching, and some walking the hills of the neighborhood. I will get more into jogging when I feel I can move closer that way. Do any of you use the momentus to stay loose?

Has that asshole left the site yet   :!:  :!:  :!: Why the f**k can't he just stay the f**k away from here   :x

No I am still here :P

Thats funny Ak!!!

I don't get why these people feel they need to come over here and spill there crap all over our little ole site...

what is it jelousy... does Mr. 6000+ members feel threatened by our strong but few... or does he feel his monoply being challanged.... :wink:

Who knows i like the atmosphere here. I can make any comment I want and ask a question without getting a -"hey do a search" not really fair there are allot of helpful people there.

Anyway quick story - about ten years ago I visted the largest manufacturer and importer of door hinges. At the time there where only four of these companies left in the U.S. - This was in a smaller town in Southern Illinois. Well guess where the second largest producer of hinges was - right across the street. The founder of the first company gave the second Company a machine to start - blew my mind.

IMO I like both sites -but this one cracks me up and I get allot of good input and even made a couple of friends- we will see come next Tuesday- For a while I was concerned about getting banned from BSG now I could give a f**k !