;rofl Have you taken a look at Chris's B/S/T ad yet about the TourStage X-Blade CB's  ;rofl  

Am still laughing about this one  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

thats pretty good... but I still want my freaking Tour bag!!

Whats up pete !!!!! Maybe it will be one of the prize's in the new contest .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry pete for some reason I can't stop laughing about that ad :lol: :lol:

Almost had myself under control but one look at that laughing smiliy sets me off again

I caught that b/4 but did not want to bring it up after my Contest thread - Pete is that the club your originally wanted ?

Man - I have an urge for a tour bag - maybe just a 9.5"

AK , git the hot's for a Tour bag EH :!: Does it have to be a certain brand or can it just be any brand :?:

Might have a line on a Mizuno if you were interested . Don't know what he would want for it , but do you want me to find out :?:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

;rofl Have you taken a look at Chris's B/S/T ad yet about the TourStage X-Blade CB's  ;rofl  

Almost had myself under control but one look at that laughing smiliy sets me off again

I caught that b/4 but did not want to bring it up after my Contest thread - Pete is that the club your originally wanted ?

AK , git the hot's for a Tour bag EH :!: Does it have to be a certain brand or can it just be any brand :?:

Might have a line on a Mizuno if you were interested . Don't know what he would want for it , but do you want me to find out :?:

TGW has TM' for like $120 and Clevelands for $150 - I am not too crazy about the Mizuno bag - if I can't dail in my 200 I may want a M-001 3 wood :lol: :lol:

TGW has TM' for like $120 and Clevelands for $150 - I am not too crazy about the Mizuno bag - if I can't dail in my 200 I may want a M-001 3 wood :lol: :lol:

Okaly Dokaly . For that price I would go for one of them , this guy has never used it and I wouldn't have a clue on what he would want for it .

Okaly Dokaly . For that price I would go for one of them , this guy has never used it and I wouldn't have a clue on what he would want for it .

Not to big not too small

http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/produ...ATEGORY_ID=3554

I was just hot of a players cb... needed to get off the Callaway train!!

Not to bis not too small

not too bad.. I got to wait for a birthday or other gift giving day then I am asking the rents to get me a staff bag... either TM or Titleist... not sure which one.

Since I suck I was thinking about getting the name or initials on it... if you are good and you do it you lose your amature status!!! TALK ABOUT A LAME RULE!!

I only found out b/c I have my initials in my bag and an old friend emailed me and told me he heard it is against the rules... well I had to do some research... its only against the rules if you are "a golfer of skill or reputation"!

Not to bis not too small

not too bad.. I got to wait for a birthday or other gift giving day then I am asking the rents to get me a staff bag... either TM or Titleist... not sure which one.

Since I suck I was thinking about getting the name or initials on it... if you are good and you do it you lose your amature status!!! TALK ABOUT A LAME RULE!!

I only found out b/c I have my initials in my bag and an old friend emailed me and told me he heard it is against the rules... well I had to do some research... its only against the rules if you are "a golfer of skill or reputation"!

Oh ! something like this ? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/produ...ATEGORY_ID=2368

Not to big not too small

Nice looking Cleveland bag . And was that the right price $119 off the net , or was that if you bought in the store ??

Not to big not too small

Nice looking Cleveland bag . And was that the right price $119 off the net , or was that if you bought in the store ??

Good catch - may eb only in store - but these guys are one of the biggest E store

I have been eyeing that TM staff bag for all of my goodies to go in.  I have a hoofer2 with my name embrodered on the front of the ball pocket from Ping.  My wife got it for me as a birthday present when I worked at a course and got to buy it for cost.

The price is good I went to the check out and it stayed - I would still call to make sure - I can't decide between the Cleveland and the TM. Cleveland is smaller but more original(key).

Oh ! something like this ?   :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp?SUBCATEGORY_ID=2368

damn you!!! SO TEMPTING!!

Bu, buy, buy , buy - My birthday cannot come fast enough. :lol: :lol:

I may just have to pass...in the last month and a half I have bought a tour rescue and a bettinardi baby bee...if I get something else I may have to spend a few nights in the dog house.  At least it was big enough to hold a 130lbs. dog...I guess I would fit.

since I have been on this site I have changed 12 out of 14 clubs in my bag!!

I may just have to pass...in the last month and a half I have bought a tour rescue and a bettinardi baby bee...if I get something else I may have to spend a few nights in the dog house.  At least it was big enough to hold a 130lbs. dog...I guess I would fit.

I also bought a driver from a guy in california...my 580 tour from philmar I think was his screen name and man I love this thing. He was great to deal with. Sometime this spring...maybe after taxes are done I will order some new wedges. Damn I am turning into a ho.

11 out of 12 for me

11 out of 12 for me

you only carry 12 clubs?

btw I installed those Stinger Spikes in my shoes... after the wear out I'll give a full review.

11 out of 12 for me

you only carry 12 clubs?

btw I installed those Stinger Spikes in my shoes... after the wear out I'll give a full review.

Too damn early to post (6:40 a.m.) - Actually wedges are a permenant fixture - switched a couple of times only to go back.

How's the ice cream :wink:

Your right to damn early to be posting 05:40 .  

Ice cream is great :wink:  How are the Lip's :)  

:(  By the end of the spring , I might have changed all 14 of my club's  :(  

Damn and double damn :lol:

Trust me I am tempted to order up two scratch wedges but for $350 - ouch - plus I tried Vokey's last year and went back to my Clevelands, I had theses babies for like 6 years - I may jut send them to the iron factory for a tour satin chrome finish and regrove and some spinner shafts. Or if I get a new job with some upfront $$ hello scratch - grind them like a Cleveland in Satin Chrome with just my initials on them with An S and a L on the sole's if possible- Man I be stylin.

Putters - I use two a White hot # 1 and I am refinishing my Scotty - speaking of....

Help me out here boys :

The guy at GEO putters keeps pushing - he is expensivfe though - Not sure if I should go for plating $60-$80 or powder coat paint for $25 from CCC. I saw some pics of CCC's work that was done on a Futura and man did it look good in black.

Your right to damn early to be posting 05:40 .  

Ice cream is great :wink:  How are the Lip's :)  

:(  By the end of the spring , I might have changed all 14 of my club's  :(  

Damn and double damn :lol:

Trust me I am tempted to order up two scratch wedges but for $350 - ouch - plus I tried Vokey's last year and went back to my Clevelands, I had theses babies for like 6 years - I may jut send them to the iron factory for a tour satin chrome finish and regrove and some spinner shafts. Or if I get a new job with some upfront $$ hello scratch - grind them like a Cleveland in Satin Chrome with just my initials on them with An S and a L on the sole's if possible- Man I be stylin.

Putters - I use two a White hot # 1 and I am refinishing my Scotty - speaking of....

Help me out here boys :

The guy at GEO putters keeps pushing - he is expensivfe though - Not sure if I should go for plating $60-$80 or powder coat paint for $25 from CCC. I saw some pics of CCC's work that was done on a Futura and man did it look good in black.

powder coating looks strange on putters if you ask me.

Any pic's around of that futura . Would like to see it .  

AK if it looks good on a futura might not look good on your putter .  

Got a link to there sites so I can go and take a look ??

Here is the link to CCC

http://www.customclubcoatings.com/

I do not have the pics of the futura here - Pete you may be right as the pics on their site, ehile not clear, kind of look funky.

I may stick to my original plan and instead of going black do like a tour satin. Here is the link to geo

www.geoputters.com

Any pic's around of that futura . Would like to see it .  

AK if it looks good on a futura might not look good on your putter .  

Got a link to there sites so I can go and take a look ??

Here is the link to CCC

http://www.customclubcoatings.com/

I do not have the pics of the futura here - Pete you may be right as the pics on their site, ehile not clear, kind of look funky.

I may stick to my original plan and instead of going black do like a tour satin. Here is the link to geo

www.geoputters.com

tour satin sounds interesting... but once you go to a black putter you can never go back.