Any pic's around of that futura . Would like to see it .  

AK if it looks good on a futura might not look good on your putter .  

Got a link to there sites so I can go and take a look ??

Here is the link to CCC

http://www.customclubcoatings.com/

I do not have the pics of the futura here - Pete you may be right as the pics on their site, ehile not clear, kind of look funky.

I may stick to my original plan and instead of going black do like a tour satin. Here is the link to geo

www.geoputters.com

Just finished looking at both site's . If it was me I'd be sending it to geoputters . The finish looks much better . Also I would get a few extra's on the putter :wink:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is the link to CCC

I do not have the pics of the futura here - Pete you may be right as the pics on their site, ehile not clear, kind of look funky.

I may stick to my original plan and instead of going black do like a tour satin. Here is the link to geo

www.geoputters.com

Just finished looking at both site's . If it was me I'd be sending it to geoputters . The finish looks much better . Also I would get a few extra's on the putter :wink:

yeah some stampings would be hot!!

Here is the link to CCC

www.geoputters.com

It is at the engravers right now !

Here is the link to CCC

www.geoputters.com

well I guess your one step ahead...

I wrote an email to scotty about my putter... they forwarded it on tow Acushent... so time will tell.

Here is the link to CCC

www.geoputters.com

well I guess your one step ahead...

I wrote an email to scotty about my putter... they forwarded it on tow Acushent... so time will tell.

I got an Email from Geo stating that they have nickle black finish - If I get the pics I will post - that should look sweet.

while you are talking to geo you should get him to come over here and pimp his ware's! We don't really have a putter refinisher over here since Joe doesn't do it anymore... :cry:  although he loves to tease us with some taste treates from time to time.

Good idea pete , maybe you should PM Chris with it and see what he say's :)

And yes Joe is a GREAT BIG TEASE with the putter pic's he keeps posting. :(

warning do not carry SC divot tool in tight pants!!!

I have been using a SC divot tool as a key chain for some time now, but just five minutes ago I ran intoa problem.

At work I wear uniform pants which aren't exactly fitted in a modern fashion... read tight fitting. well I had my keys in my front pocket and went to step up onto a 3' ledge. As I did this the tightness of the pants forced the properly alined divot tool into my leg. Producing a woman like scream from me and a trickle of blood!

Man it hurts!!

I have been using a SC divot tool as a key chain for some time now, but just five minutes ago I ran intoa problem.  

At work I wear uniform pants which aren't exactly fitted in a modern fashion... read tight fitting. well I had my keys in my front pocket and went to step up onto a 3' ledge. As I did this the tightness of the pants forced the properly alined divot tool into my leg. Producing a woman like scream from me and a trickle of blood!  

Man it hurts!!

Pal - I hope your O.K. - when you have a chance re-read your post from an outsiders view-plus imagine Cheech Marin(sp) in tight pants. I was laughing my ass off until I got to the blood part.

Man it hurts!!

pete , at least you didn't hurt the family jewel's , but I got tears running down my cheek's from Laughing so f**king hard :lol: :lol:

Sorry man just can't stop :!: :!: :!:

My boss thinks I'm nuts right about now and is ready to call in the guys with the white jacket's :lol:

Man it hurts!!

Pal - I hope your O.K. - when you have a chance re-read your post from an outsiders view-plus imagine Cheech Marin(sp) in tight pants. I was laughing my ass off until I got to the blood part.

I'll live but the pants are freaking tight! well compared to the relaxed look I normally sport.

Man it hurts!!

All my pants are tight from the 15 pounds I gained in the last 9 weeks.

Hey did you like the ice cream e mail ?

I'll live but the pants are freaking tight! well compared to the relaxed look I normally sport.

Man it hurts!!

Am extremely glad the hear that pete .

As I said above sorry for laughing about it . I know for a fact that it's not funny . Have been stuck a few time's myself .

Man it hurts!!

Am extremely glad the hear that pete .

As I said above sorry for laughing about it . I know for a fact that it's not funny . Have been stuck a few time's myself .

I only shared it in hopes you guys would get a laugh out of it b/c I know the guys I was with sure did!

He shot what :?:  :?:  :?:  

Must be his low nine for the last couple of years . As too his ney sayer's , I already have a fav lefty and it's not Phil  :lol:

Eh ! how you boys stick together - how a about a little wager US lefty vs. CAN Lefty (a bit of advanatge based on clubs)

Must be his low nine for the last couple of years . As too his ney sayer's , I already have a fav lefty and it's not Phil  :lol:

Eh ! how you boys stick together - how a about a little wager US lefty vs. CAN Lefty (a bit of advanatge based on clubs)

Whats the bet , want to make it for the whole year and not just one tourney ?? :)

I would like to see Phil win it myself. I heard what he had to say about last year and I can understand him not caring that much last year. I think he will win a few. You all post so damn much it takes me forever to catch up since I can't be on during work.Pete those divot tools can be murder. I never drew blood but I got reminded a few times it was in my pocket.

Whats the bet , want to make it for the whole year and not just one tourney ?? :)

Who about something for this year's ranking ;measured after each major tourney - so 4 bets.

I would like to see Phil win it myself.  I heard what he had to say about last year and I can understand him not caring that much last year.  I think he will win a few.  You all post so damn much it takes me forever to catch up since I can't be on during work.Pete those divot tools can be murder.  I never drew blood but I got reminded a few times it was in my pocket.

Alcap , I know were you are coming from . If I was doing my regular job all day instead of being stuck behind this computer , I would find the samething .

I might have even givin up by now trying to follow around . I can just image what it's going to be like when I go away for 2 weeks in March .

Will leave and a thread will have 2 pages and come back it will have 10 pages :lol:

About the pivot tool's , think maybe that's why scotty came out with the belt clip one's . Too many complaints about that stuff happening . :)

Who about something for this year's ranking ;measured after each major tourney - so 4 bets.

Deal , lets exchange PM's to get an idea on what the bet will be :lol:

But not right now , later am still at work you know :lol: