• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok well guys I didn't want to have to do this but... well I think its for the good of the group.

Monday night my gym was closed, its a municiple gym, so after complaining on the phone to CarolinaBell she challanged me to do her kickboxing workout with her.

So after doing all that I could with some dumbells I have at home and then ran for a little I went to her house to do the tape.

It was a pretty good workout. It would probably make it better, as she pointed out, if I learned the workout since half my energy was spent on trying to follow the instructions.

So if your lacking something to do I highly recommend one of them.

My wife borrowed the Tae Bo tape and she said it was killer - maybe I will check it soem morning while she is sleeping.

iI am pissed off about my Gym, two weeks of complaining about the water in the shower being cold and this morning it was just luke warm again.

I do not know what you guys pay - but this place is cheap at $20/month.

I need to find something better - hopefully with a bunch of hardbody gals and Yummy Mummies.

iI am pissed off about my Gym, two weeks of complaining about the water in the shower being cold and this morning it was just luke warm again.

I do not know what you guys pay - but this place is cheap at $20/month.

I need to find something better - hopefully with a bunch of hardbody gals and Yummy Mummies.

the gym here sucks bigtime... no free weights!!! but they have an indoor track and lots of lonely housewives in spandex and its only $43 a year for residents.

Well the I suppose you won't like this . Mine is free , one of the perks of the job :)  

But no yummy mommies and no lonley ladies in tight spandex :(  

So it all works out even in the end . :wink:

$43 dollars a year might as well be free... thats about 11 cents a day. I lose more than that in the seat of my car.

Well the I suppose you won't like this . Mine is free , one of the perks of the job :)  

But no yummy mommies and no lonley ladies in tight spandex :(  

So it all works out even in the end . :wink:

$43 dollars a year might as well be free... thats about 11 cents a day. I lose more than that in the seat of my car.

Maybe if you collected all the change from the seat of your car once in awhile , you could save enough to get your putter refinished with a real cool finish :lol:

Well on my way back from a customer visit I stopped at a new place that is half way between home and work - joined for $1.50 more a month than what I paid previosuly - Place is twice as big as the previous joibnt and offers all the extra classes such as Joga Pillates at no additional charge.

Had the satisfaction of stopping at the old pace and quiting.

Well on my way back from a customer visit I stopped at a new place that is half way between home and work - joined for $1.50 more a month than what I paid previosuly - Place is twice as big as the previous joibnt and offers all the extra classes such as Joga Pillates at no additional charge.  

Good for you AK . Hope the new place works out a lot better .

any hotties at the new place?

Saw a couple, did not have too much time to hang out as I haad to get back to the office.

Saw a couple, did not have too much time to hang out as I haad to get back to the office.

nice... the eye candy always reminds me why I am working out...

Right On Brother ! So does 15 years of Marriage - Oh No! 8)

Let me guess , you get no respect either :lol:

Great avatar AK :lol:

Wait some day I am going to get the big ass tour bag - it is a must !

You got to love Rodney - with the martini on top of it.

Just don't make it too big , your kid's will think it is a great hiding spot while playing hide and go seek :lol:

Plus then you will have to ride in a rocket just to get around the course and all that excersiewill be for naught :lol:

Stay with a carry bag . Unless you get a big ass tour bag for free .

Whats wrong with a Brown Mumbler , never did like the taste of a Martini. :)

Just don't make it too big , your kid's will think it is a great hiding spot while playing hide and go seek :lol:

Plus then you will have to ride in a rocket just to get around the course and all that excersiewill be for naught :lol:

Stay with a carry bag . Unless you get a big ass tour bag for free .

Whats wrong with a Brown Mumbler , never did like the taste of a Martini. :)

Martini's are reserved for dinner - nothing like two grey goose martini's shaken -straight up - with the ice slivered with two blue cheese olives before a great dinner. But only two - never more. Then some good red wine - any baby your in business. ;silly

Mumblers are a common evreyday type of drink - careful too many of those and you turn into a Rock Star !

I like the little pick up on the kids in the bag.

I am still waiting for Chris to get back to me on my Tourspecgolf Tour bag... I wonder whats taking him so long?

Come on I am willing to give up my amature status to help this site!! thats a huge sacrafice!! And Chris gets all that publicity... and its not like I am a country club type guy, if I play the same course twice in one month it must be the closest one to my house. Think of the exposure...

(come on guys you help me out here and you will be rewarded!!)

;rofl Have you taken a look at Chris's B/S/T ad yet about the TourStage X-Blade CB's  ;rofl  

Am still laughing about this one  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

thats pretty good... but I still want my freaking Tour bag!!

Whats up pete !!!!! Maybe it will be one of the prize's in the new contest .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry pete for some reason I can't stop laughing about that ad :lol: :lol:

Almost had myself under control but one look at that laughing smiliy sets me off again

;rofl Have you taken a look at Chris's B/S/T ad yet about the TourStage X-Blade CB's  ;rofl  

Am still laughing about this one  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

thats pretty good... but I still want my freaking Tour bag!!

Whats up pete !!!!! Maybe it will be one of the prize's in the new contest .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry pete for some reason I can't stop laughing about that ad :lol: :lol:

Almost had myself under control but one look at that laughing smiliy sets me off again

I caught that b/4 but did not want to bring it up after my Contest thread - Pete is that the club your originally wanted ?

Man - I have an urge for a tour bag - maybe just a 9.5"