• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo guys... check out the thread in the General forum... some smart guy started a fantasy league! :wink:

Not yet , but I will soonest . :) Gee I wonder who that smart guy is :lol:

I don't know but I heard he is good looking too!

I think that we will be the judge of that . :)

Almost time to start another thread , what do you think :?: This one is getting quite big I'd say :lol:

Will have to wait till I get home to go to Yahoo , damn firewalls :x

yo guys... check out the thread in the General forum... some smart guy started a fantasy league! :wink:

Almost time to start another thread , what do you think :?: This one is getting quite big I'd say :lol:

I say we just let this one just keep growing...

I say we just let this one just keep growing...

That's okay with me . I can just see it a 100 page thread of nonsense :lol:

And I mean that in a good way . Anybody coming in will wonder what the hell is going on and won't know what to do or post :lol:

yeah like you were saying before about being away...

I too will have to take atleast a week hiatus in March, spring break. I know I'll come back and have a full PM box. plus about 200 pages of posts to read...

as for the garbage thread we have here... I'll just pick up where the last person left off.

I too will have to take atleast a week hiatus in March, spring break. I know I'll come back and have a full PM box. plus about 200 pages of posts to read...  

as for the garbage thread we have here... I'll just pick up where the last person left off.

Yup , I'm sure I will have a ton to read also .

Have you decided on where you are going for srping break yet ?

my ultimate frisbee team usually plays in a tournament in Savannah... which is right down the street from where I am at now... :? But the budget is tight so I don't know if they are going to get the funds together to go.

I do still have a free round trip ticket to use up on something before March... hmmm...

my ultimate frisbee team usually plays in a tournament in Savannah... which is right down the street from where I am at now... :? But the budget is tight so I don't know if they are going to get the funds together to go.

I do still have a free round trip ticket to use up on something before March... hmmm...

You had better use it pete . And go some where that is real warm. With cheap golf. :) If you find that place tell me where it is please :lol:

You had better use it pete . And go some where that is real warm. With cheap golf. :) If you find that place tell me where it is please :lol:

I think the Christian's call it Heaven.... :lol:

I was thinking of Vegas... but money's tight... I have actually never been to the west coast so I was thinking of going somewhere random over there for a weekend... but I don't really know any west coast people...

I'll probably just fly up to Syrcuse to party with my best friend for a weekend.

I was thinking of Vegas... but money's tight... I have actually never been to the west coast so I was thinking of going somewhere random over there for a weekend... but I don't really know any west coast people...

I'll probably just fly up to Syrcuse to party with my best friend for a weekend.

pete do you want to rethink what you just posted here :?: You di know some west coast people . Me , but to far north at that time of year .

Ari in Oregen , then all the California members . What more could you ask for :)

As you know I will be in Vegas from approx 21st Mar to the 26th Mar. Is that spring break time :?:

Pete,

Go to Vegas.  I have never been but my father in law says I have to go at least once.  He said it was like no other city he has been to.  I would love to go out west for a weekend to Oregon and play bandon dunes but I think this is not the time of the year to do it.

Alcap , I'll be playing bandon dunes in march :) Will let you know what the course condition were like . :D

Can I rub it in any more :lol:

Just joking :)

pete do you want to rethink what you just posted here :?: You di know some west coast people . Me , but to far north at that time of year .

Ari in Oregen , then all the California members . What more could you ask for :)

As you know I will be in Vegas from approx 21st Mar to the 26th Mar. Is that spring break time :?:

yeah 21st throught then 26th I'll hopefully be playing ultimate...

I realize you are west cost but the ticket is only for the lower 48 states... and its cool where you are!!!

(and shhhhh it was a trap for people to offer up thier sofa's!)

I live on a island off the west coast of Canada . Just a little one . If you have a map of N/A you might be able to find it . It's called Vacouver

Island . :lol:

Sorry but I don't have a sofa , I have a chesterfield :lol: :lol:

I might have a prize to donate for the pool , but am going to have to think long and hard about doing it . Will let you know what I decide .

Been pretty dead down here in the mud this weekend . Is everybody taking a break , or what . :)  

Or did you's have things to do from the honey jar that had been backing up lately  :)

Just got back from ny boys Brithday Party - Pretty Cool we rented an indoor pool for two hours -no messy house - no major cleanup - the only way to entertain 25 kids betwwen the ages of 5-8.

Been pretty dead down here in the mud this weekend . Is everybody taking a break , or what . :)  

Or did you's have things to do from the honey jar that had been backing up lately  :)

Just got back from ny boys Brithday Party - Pretty Cool we rented an indoor pool for two hours -no messy house - no major cleanup - the only way to entertain 25 kids betwwen the ages of 5-8.

I would say so , Yikes thats a lot of rug rats running around at the same time :lol:

Did Dad get them anything good :) Like maybe golf clubs :wink: :)

I would say so , Yikes thats a lot of rug rats running around at the same time :lol:

Kind of belayed party - one was born Drcember 19 and the other Jan.5th. Also with Cristmas this makes for a fun occassion.

They already have clubs actually my 7 year old bought a new junior set of powerbuilts -pretty cool with winn junior grips.

He (7 yr.old) hit it well already and now wants to take lessons.

I have just been loungin' around the apartment... The rain and cold kinda killed my plans... then I was waiting on this girl to call be back (her friend dropped the anchor on us last night :cry: ) but she hasn't called back yet... she said she was trying to recover from some bad waffle house... so I am thinking the waffle house is still acting out its revenge. Don't want to call her back and seem weird so I am just going to lay low and let the chickens come back to the coop when they are ready...

Kind of belayed party - one was born Drcember 19 and the other Jan.5th. Also with Cristmas this makes for a fun occassion.

They already have clubs actually my 7 year old bought a new junior set of powerbuilts -pretty cool with winn junior grips.

He (7 yr.old) hit it well already and now wants to take lessons.

Hey good for him and you :) Lesson's I think you had better watch out , he"ll be beating you soon :lol:

I have just been loungin' around the apartment... The rain and cold kinda killed my plans... then I was waiting on this girl to call be back (her friend dropped the anchor on us last night :cry: ) but she hasn't called back yet... she said she was trying to recover from some bad waffle house... so I am thinking the waffle house is still acting out its revenge. Don't want to call her back and seem weird so I am just going to lay low and let the chickens come back to the coop when they are ready...

pete am really sorry to read you had a anchor :? dropped on us :?

Don't get that one , and no need to explain it if you don't want to . I must have missed out on that saying somewhere along the line :)