I am so sick and damn tired of this s**tty weather. I am taking a personal day monday and playing golf. It is supposed to be about 60 and then later in the week get cold again. I am tired of this weather! I just wish my new putter would get here before then. I also want to get more time with the new rescue in and with my irons now that they were bent back to the right lie angles. It never fails...get something done or get something new and then you can't do crap with it for a month.....Sorry for the rant...just needed to get it off my chest.

Mike I never thought of the belt clip that way but it makes sense.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am so sick and damn tired of this s**tty weather.  I am taking a personal day monday and playing golf.  It is supposed to be about 60 and then later in the week get cold again.  I am tired of this weather!  I just wish my new putter would get here before then.  I also want to get more time with the new rescue in and with my irons now that they were bent back to the right lie angles.  It never fails...get something done or get something new and then you can't do crap with it for a month.....Sorry for the rant...just needed to get it off my chest.

Bitch Bitch Bitch :( :( :( :( - man we hit a high of 9*F today and we are suppose to get 1-3 inches of snow tomorrow.

I am so sick and damn tired of this s**tty weather.  I am taking a personal day monday and playing golf.  It is supposed to be about 60 and then later in the week get cold again.  I am tired of this weather!  I just wish my new putter would get here before then.  I also want to get more time with the new rescue in and with my irons now that they were bent back to the right lie angles.  It never fails...get something done or get something new and then you can't do crap with it for a month.....Sorry for the rant...just needed to get it off my chest.

Bitch Bitch Bitch :( :( :( :( - man we hit a high of 9*F today and we are suppose to get 1-3 inches of snow tomorrow.

All right...I guess it is not as bad as it could be. That was funny when I read it. I forget people are having worse weather than I am.

All right...I guess it is not as bad as it could be. That was funny when I read it. I forget people are having worse weather than I am.

I am ready to hop on a SW Airlines Flight to just come out and play hooky with you on Monday.

I hate to do this... but I think I'll take monday off too!

http://www.weather.com/weather/detail/29841?dayNum=4

sorry guys don't slit your wrists or anything...

If I bring a half gallon of JD can I sleep on the floor ?

if you bring half a gallon of JD I don't think anyone is going to be too concerned with where they are sleeping!

If I bring a half gallon of JD can I sleep on the floor ?

if you bring half a gallon of JD I don't think anyone is going to be too concerned with where they are sleeping!

Right now 70 degress would be heaven

All I can say about this is Plick Plick PLick Plick Plick Plick PLick Plick Plick Plick PLick Plick Plick Plick Plick Plick Plick Plick Plick Plick Plick PLick :lol:

My pro who does a lot of business with Scotty and Titleist told me one of the reason's he started to the belt clip pivot tools was for that exact reason .

Now is that true I don't have a friggen clue .

do you actually leave the house with that outside?

Yeah - and I get to pick up my new mid rescue tomorrow to watch 1-3 inches of snow fall - why do you think I buy the mumbler by the half gallon.

Hey three more psots and we surpass the last thread !

Yikes :!: :!: :!:

Got to agree with pete on that one AK . You couldn't drag me out of the house in weather like that . And I thought I had it bad :)

O come on - you lived in T.O.

do you actually leave the house with that outside?

Yeah - and I get to pick up my new mid rescue tomorrow to watch 1-3 inches of snow fall - why do you think I buy the mumbler by the half gallon.

Hey three more psots and we surpass the last thread !

thats not mumbler thats human antifreeze! and you need it

Yikes :!: :!: :!:

Got to agree with pete on that one AK . You couldn't drag me out of the house in weather like that . And I thought I had it bad :)

O come on - you lived in T.O.

True but it's been 21 years . Not used to the cold anymore . :)

Well still is colder than a witches tit-leist

you guys hear the rumor the Eagles might be picking up Terrel Owens? (seeing T.O. reminded me of this) apparently its all the talk in Philly...

Westbrook + McNabb + TO + an extra run stop LB... we might be in a deathgrip with history next year. Could they be the first team to make it 4 in a row?

you guys hear the rumor the Eagles might be picking up Terrel Owens? (seeing T.O. reminded me of this) apparently its all the talk in Philly...

Westbrook + McNabb + TO +  an extra run stop LB... we might be in a deathgrip with history next year. Could they be the first team to make it 4 in a row?

Sorry not abig McNab fan - but then again Chicago sports are all owned by the biggest cheap skates.

Westbrook + McNabb + TO +  an extra run stop LB... we might be in a deathgrip with history next year. Could they be the first team to make it 4 in a row?

First team to make 4 what in a row pete :?:

4 losses in row in a Championship game... :cry: :cry: :cry:

4 losses in row in a Championship game... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I see , but at least they won't be going after Barffalo's record of four straight Stuper Bowel losse's in a row . :lol:

I say stuper because , I would get so drunk watching the game I'd be in a stupor for at least 2 days after :lol: