Been pretty dead down here in the mud this weekend . Is everybody taking a break , or what . :)  

Or did you's have things to do from the honey jar that had been backing up lately  :)

Just got back from ny boys Brithday Party - Pretty Cool we rented an indoor pool for two hours -no messy house - no major cleanup - the only way to entertain 25 kids betwwen the ages of 5-8.

I would say so , Yikes thats a lot of rug rats running around at the same time :lol:

Did Dad get them anything good :) Like maybe golf clubs :wink: :)

Kind of belayed party - one was born Drcember 19 and the other Jan.5th. Also with Cristmas this makes for a fun occassion.

They already have clubs actually my 7 year old bought a new junior set of powerbuilts -pretty cool with winn junior grips.

He (7 yr.old) hit it well already and now wants to take lessons.

Hey good for him and you :) Lesson's I think you had better watch out , he"ll be beating you soon :lol:

Should not take too long but Dad is focused trhis year !

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just been loungin' around the apartment... The rain and cold kinda killed my plans... then I was waiting on this girl to call be back (her friend dropped the anchor on us last night :cry: ) but she hasn't called back yet... she said she was trying to recover from some bad waffle house... so I am thinking the waffle house is still acting out its revenge. Don't want to call her back and seem weird so I am just going to lay low and let the chickens come back to the coop when they are ready...

pete am really sorry to read you had a anchor :? dropped on us :?

Don't get that one , and no need to explain it if you don't want to . I must have missed out on that saying somewhere along the line :)

The anchor is when a girls friend cock blocks you...

for example your chillin' at your pad with a girl and her phone rings... its her friend calling her to pick her up... thats getting the anchor dropped on ya... The most common anchor is a hot chick with a fat friend. Ya know the fatty ain't finding a guy to distract her while you put it to her friend. In this case you need a good buddy to pick up the anchor. Unfortunately I am usually flying solo down here.

I have just been loungin' around the apartment... The rain and cold kinda killed my plans... then I was waiting on this girl to call be back (her friend dropped the anchor on us last night :cry: ) but she hasn't called back yet... she said she was trying to recover from some bad waffle house... so I am thinking the waffle house is still acting out its revenge. Don't want to call her back and seem weird so I am just going to lay low and let the chickens come back to the coop when they are ready...

pete am really sorry to read you had a anchor :? dropped on us :?

Don't get that one , and no need to explain it if you don't want to . I must have missed out on that saying somewhere along the line :)

The anchor is when a girls friend cock blocks you...

for example your chillin' at your pad with a girl and her phone rings... its her friend calling her to pick her up... thats getting the anchor dropped on ya... The most common anchor is a hot chick with a fat friend. Ya know the fatty ain't finding a guy to distract her while you put it to her friend. In this case you need a good buddy to pick up the anchor. Unfortunately I am usually flying solo down here.

Ah So gotcha now . We use to call her the 3rd wheel on a 2 wheel motor cycle .

Thanks. I just got a copy of the Alive IV symphony and I thought it would be a nice touch although the other was nice in it's own way.

Playing tomorrow although it rained 3/4 of an inch here today. I don't care. It will be the first round for my irons since I had all the lies corrected and really the first round with the rescue since I will be on my home course and will feel more comfortable with it. I just wish my baby bee would have made it here already...checked UPS and it will be delivered tomorrow probably late in the day. Oh well at least I am playing.

Just got back from 27 holes today! Shot 79 but could have easily been 74/75 if the putter would have shown up on the back. I honestly do not remember a day when my swing felt this good and I do not think the score represents how good I felt about my swing. What a great day to take a personal day from work...mid 50's. I am glad I am not across the mountains in North Carolina...they got a ton of ice from what the weather man said. Oh well like I said I got home and sitting by the door was the new present the UPS man left me. My baby bee! My wife is going to kill me!

Pete: you might want to bump the fantasy golf league post to see if we get more participation.

Just got back from 27 holes today!  Shot 79 but could have easily been 74/75 if the putter would have shown up on the back.  I honestly do not remember a day when my swing felt this good and I do not think the score represents how good I felt about my swing.  What a great day to take a personal day from work...mid 50's.  I am glad I am not across the mountains in North Carolina...they got a ton of ice from what the weather man said.  Oh well like I said I got home and sitting by the door was the new present the UPS man left me.  My baby bee!  My wife is going to kill me!

Nice going man . Is the weather really that bad down there . Just so she don't kill you dead , tell her it was a gift from phillypete , just to see what she says :lol:

They said 16 are dead in North/South Carolina due to the ice. They said something like 2500 car accidents attributed to the ice. And what sucks for them is that they are going to get more tomorrow night. Luckily we (in east TN) missed out on it. It came here as rain...like I said we got 3/4 of an inch yesterday...some places got 2 inches of rain and when it crossed the mountains it turned into ice and snow.

I think I will try and blame the new putter on Pete...it just might work. The wife has read a few of his posts and laughed so it just might work. :D ...she's cool about it and she knew I was looking at one. I think I need to sell a putter or two though. I have a scotty Studio Stain. Newport 2.5, Scotty Pro Plat. Laguna 2, Taylor Made Monza, and a Wilson 8813. We will see what happens. I have to use this baby bee a couple of rounds to see if it knocks the monza out or if it will move on to a new owner.

They said 16 are dead in North/South Carolina due to the ice.  They said something like 2500 car accidents attributed to the ice.  And what sucks for them is that they are going to get more tomorrow night.  Luckily we (in east TN) missed out on it.  It came here as rain...like I said we got 3/4 of an inch yesterday...some places got 2 inches of rain and when it crossed the mountains it turned into ice and snow.  

I think I will try and blame the new putter on Pete...it just might work.  The wife has read a few of his posts and laughed so it just might work.   :D ...she's cool about it and she knew I was looking at one.  I think I need to sell a putter or two though.  I have a scotty Studio Stain. Newport 2.5, Scotty Pro Plat. Laguna 2, Taylor Made Monza, and a Wilson 8813.  We will see what happens.  I have to use this baby bee a couple of rounds to see if it knocks the monza out or if it will move on to a new owner.

s**t that is bad weather :( . On all of my trips to Florida from Ontario , never seen it that bad . Makes me glad I now live on the west coast , cause there is not much winter here .

What you need to do if you don't sell any is get a putter display rack and hang them up . Thats what I've done . Got the same amount as you , just not the same one's. :)

You will be the first one I contact if I deide to let it go. I mean I have had it for a while but it has not been in play since May or June of last year. I take care of my putters and will send you some pics if/when I decide to let her go. Glad to see you back up and running. Yeah we here in the south don't deal with the bad weather as well as the Yanks do. remember we do not have the equipment here to deal with it also. My home town thinks a snow plow is a pick up with a blade on the front and salt dispenser in the bed.

You will be the first one I contact if I deide to let it go.  I mean I have had it for a while but it has not been in play since May or June of last year.  I take care of my putters and will send you some pics if/when I decide to let her go.  Glad to see you back up and running.  Yeah we here in the south don't deal with the bad weather as well as the Yanks do.  remember we do not have the equipment here to deal with it also.  My home town thinks a snow plow is a pick up with a blade on the front and salt dispenser  in the bed.

Thats not the only place it happens . Out here on the coast it can get just as bad , and we don't have enough equipment either .

But the real bad/sad part is the people who drive SUV's and 4X4 trucks .

They think they can just stick them in 4 wheel drive and then drive like its a normal day . Scary man , I drive for a living when not stuck behind a computer . And those guys scare me the most on days like that.

I haven't had electric in my apartment since 8:30 last night!

it got freaking cold over night... now I finally woke up got into work at 9:30am... I feel all yucky cause I couldn't shower.... man this sucks!!

You got ice storms -we got 6 inches of fresh powder - Bums me out I wanted to hit my new rescue.

Pete - sent you a PM on a shaft

it got freaking cold over night... now I finally woke up got into work at 9:30am... I feel all yucky cause I couldn't shower.... man this sucks!!

You got ice storms -we got 6 inches of fresh powder - Bums me out I wanted to hit my new rescue.

6" of powder!! screw the rescue I'd be on the slopes!

I love to ski too, but skiing in the midwest is like playing golf ina dome.

Naw it's worse than playing golf in a dome :lol:

Naw it's worse than playing golf in a dome :lol:

Tell em about it !

I would love to come to Whistler !

Way too expensive and crowded . Where it's at is here on the Island Mt Washington :) . Ski in the morning , and golf in the afternoon  :lol:

Oh I hate the Midwest :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Way too expensive and crowded . Where it's at is here on the Island Mt Washington :) . Ski in the morning , and golf in the afternoon  :lol:

Oh I hate the Midwest :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

AK , so do I . Lived in Alberta for 5+ years . Loved the city of Calgary , but hated the weather .

No work today , on a day off ??