DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

WOW CP! :tsg_smilie_cool: :tsg_smiley_yes: :tsg_smilie_smile: :tsg_smilie_wink: Every time my mind somewhat thinks 'my bag is set' you go & do something like this. :tsg_smilie_wink: Unreal set up as always. Can't wait for my satin model x epons, they are the tops for sure. :tsg_smilie_cool:

Dave

Edited by dcc14

Wow, can't wait to read the comparison between the S and the J. That's one good looking bag. And if plus1 is right in saying that the driver is a newer looking version, then I really can't wait for the comparison between the new vs the old.

Wow, can't wait to read the comparison between the S and the J. That's one good looking bag. And if plus1 is right in saying that the driver is a newer looking version, then I really can't wait for the comparison between the new vs the old.

lol not really sure if it is a newer looking versiion after seeing it for the second time - i think my eyes were just hazy after seeing those sweet irons lol!

:tsg_smiley_laughatyou: Well man it's Christmas. If you can't look after yourself, who else will!!!

On a more serious note, I see you have gone for two utilities a 21* and 24*. This is somewhat reminicant of some of the Japanese tour pro bags featured in other threads on the site.

I notice that your wedges are 52* and 58*. I just wonder what the lofts are on the irons??

Do the Black Golds play stiff to flex??

This is a particularly good bag for me, not just because of the quality of the clubs but also the thought that has gone in to selecting the particular clubs to go into the bag. I still like the choice of the G-Field 16* 4 wood, and obviously it is a favourite as it has been in the bag a while.

Oh yeah....I agree with everyone else, those wood covers are real snazzi!

At the end of the day, simply superb....and a bag set up with scoring in mind...WELL DONE :tsg_smilie_wink:

This will be my Primary Setup,

I will post pics of my Back up's later today.

I also need your guys help in selecting which bag to use.

I'm all about the white bag CP :tsg_smilie_wink: / black is sweet but white is out of this world!!! :tsg_smilie_cool: What's the driver by the way?

Dave

D it's the Yamaha Inpres 460D... very very nice....

and C, whichever bag you decide not to use I will gladly take. :tsg_smilie_cool:

Edited by gocchin

In a photo finish, the white bag and clubs. :tsg_smilie_cool: :tsg_smilie_cool:

I like the black TourStage bag all the way Chris. But I too think you should keep the white one and give it to me, not acrazygolfer. :tsg_smiley_laughatyou: Maybe have a lottery?? lol.

Seriously Chris very nice bag. I'll echo your sentiments about the G-Field 4 wood. Now that I've logged some decent time with it I'm really enjoying it more and more.

Hi Chris,

I've only tried the OnOff irons indoors, so let us know how they play (just curious). RE the bag color, I like black as I think it wears better than white if your out playing alot.

Also, after finally seeing them in person, I can see why some of you guys are so excited about the Epons. They all look very solid... nice shape, specs, and finish. I'm going to demo some with Nippon's, and am talking to a fitter about him doing one in a Tour AD 95 (they have some graphite shafted models but they are an Eppon spec'd shaft. They don't feel bad, but they are a bit ligher than I would like if I was building a set from scratch).