Tourspecgolfers Bag Pics

TourSpecGolfer

I love the type s irons ,the first bag would definately be my gamers. I really might have to check out those irons great bag.

Any more info about the Type S Epons?

Besides a great bag, I have one comment on the Fit39 gloves listed by Chris. I have been hooked on the Fit39 a few years now when I tried a few pairs in Japan. Evidently there are two types on the market that look very similar but not exactly the same. The one I just brought in Japan 2 weeks ago have the 'Fit39' logo right on the flap of the glove while the ones I brought in Hong Kong have a stylized logo of a letter 'M'. Almost same packaging and price and both say Fit39 but durability is day and night. The Japanese version would last 2-3 months (with normal use) while the other version would last 3 to 4 games before the rubberize material would be gone in the pad area.

This is just a personal observation.

Edited by Duffer19

I am just saying that if you are buy these gloves in Asia, beware the differences in term of appearance and performance. The 'cheaper' version (available in almost every other golf shops in HK) was purchased at Hong Kong Golf Club, a private club not known to carry 'fake' stuff.

I want that Black Staff bag, Chris, can you PM me details on this bag? 9" or 10"? I've have had a look in the Pro Shop and can't find it there, if they're available, then you've just sold a Black one!!

Both Black and White Caddy bags have been added to the pro shops. There are two versions available, Pro Tour model (CBTX70), which is EXACTLY the same bag the TourStage Pro's all use and feature a special prism design material and heavy duty X-thread bottom for maximum stability and sturdiness. It is the best quality bag Tourstage has ever made. They also have a replica (CBTX71) of the Pro Tour model which uses PVC and doesn't have the X-thread bottom. It all depends on the buyers budget. :tsg_smilie_smile2:

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/catalog/index....mp;filter_id=10

We can bring in the Fit39 glove with the TSG logo if you guys request.

I would definitely like to see that since I'm almost out of my favorite gloves. The Spider line by FootJoy. Those were the ultimate gloves for me but FootJoy decided they were too "high end" for the most all golf stores in the US. I bought all I could find and I believe I only have a couple left!

Does Fit39 make an all black glove?

After all this time i am still influenced bywhats in tourspecgolfers bag - I may have owned and hundreds of sets of irons - but i still wanna try what the jedi uses lol! I had to order the type s epons - and the new type x mirror wedges - These are being fully speced out by tourspecs custom department. And while he is at it he is gonna make me up the new epon 3 wood.

Just hope they perform for me as yours seem to perform for you!

:atsg_smilie_roll:

• 1 month later...
I just flew in from Narita and I purchase a set of the Fit 39 Gloves.

These are the greatest gloves and they fit perfectly. I could never

find a glove where the fingers fit so snug and the velcro aligns like

it should. These gloves are in the bag

I have seen the picture of a 'Lucky 39' somewhere in this forum. While I believe they are made by the same company, it is totally different then the Fit39 on material and feel when I put one on this afternoon in Japan. I would stick to my Fit39.