New Pics of the EPON Technity Ltd & Black Wedges

TourSpecGolfer

3 new versions of epon wedges, the Technity Black, Nickel and the Limited Edition NiCr20 Technity Wedge.

Not many of the NiCr20's were made only 24 - 36 single heads made.

Technity Limited Edition:

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0356.jpg

DSC_0360.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

Technity Black:

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

Technity Nickel:

Picture-626.jpg

Picture-621.jpg

Chris any differences in head shape between these and the x-model wedges?

Yes its a new model by design but they cant do much to enhance the performance on the model X so I assume they kept it very similar. These are the wedge models for 2007.

Christ how many wedges do I have to buy??? It's not like I can carry and use them all!!! (^_^)

Gocchin, I have more wedges than you are legally allowed to carry, and I feel some of the other clubs need to make it into the bag :tsg_smilie_surprise: (laugh at me).

I'm still looking for the one that can prevent my chilli dips from 30 yards!!

No special grind option available ?

They look very basic when it comes to grind......

Guys I just found out NiCr20 in the new Technity wedge will be coming retail along with the black.

175.00 each + Shipping.

• 5 weeks later...
Guys I just found out NiCr20 in the new Technity wedge will be coming retail along with the black.

175.00 each + Shipping.

Are the Technity wedges available yet in NiCr20 and Black Gold shafts.

If not, do you know when they will become available

No special grind option available ?

They look very basic when it comes to grind......

Really? Ask a grinder what he thinks about how they pulled off the shape and blended heel relief. Its easier to show a drastic grind than it is to blend it into the head. When i say grinder i dont mean guys at BSG or WRX who say they grind and post a few pics, I mean people who it for a living and clear 500+ wedges a month. Can you tell me the grind differences between the X model and Technity? What complicated grind are you looking for?

Yes Custom Grind is available but not done at the factory, We have Carlton Masui and Master Koyama to choose from.

I like the look of the Mizuno MP-R wedges. Are these similar in shape to those (maybe a little squarer leading edge)? Used to play the old Miz Faldo wedges for a looooong time and have never really found anything as versatile (for me). They had the curved, sharp leading edge you could lean forward and play low spinners, or open up soft.

I like the look of the Mizuno MP-R wedges. Are these similar in shape to those (maybe a little squarer leading edge)? Used to play the old Miz Faldo wedges for a looooong time and have never really found anything as versatile (for me). They had the curved, sharp leading edge you could lean forward and play low spinners, or open up soft.

Im sorry these are very different in size, grind, material, and finish. The MP-R is smaller as well.