Best Import Wedge?

putt4doh

with a re-shaft and proper length the maru limited edition are hands down the best, with his quirky specs maybe not so much.

but 99.9% pure fe and super sharp tour grooves, with a nice tour grind, make a perfect all around wedge released for retail, even in the limited form them come out in

I love my Tourstage 2006 X-Wedges (52* & 58*). The 8* bounce and overall grind is extremely versatile from fairway, lobs, bunkers, rough, tight lies and chipping. Plus the Fe99.9 makes them butter...... I didn't care for the black oxide finish, but The Iron Factory is back in business and did a nice Tour Satin chrome finish (supposedly they are providing chroming to Nike's tour work).

So many good wedges to choose from, Now days with all of these new grind options everyone is covered.

My Favorites:

1. Epon Model X and Technity Wedges

2. Honma Beres L101 wedge

3. Mizuno MP-R Custom Wedge

4. Fourteen V2 Wedge

I like the way the three above setup, look, and perform.

Of course wedges are so personal i suggest you follow your heart.

I haven't had much experience with all the import wedges but I really like my G-Field GFT wedges.

Raw face with satin finish is to me the perfect combination. They feel great and perform well.

No love for Crews?

Crews rock, its just so many options i easily leave other great pics out. Rumor has it Tourstage has an NiCr20 finished wedge coming in 2007 also.

Anyone try the new Fourteen V3 Wedges?

Anyone try the new Fourteen V3 Wedges?

We have a couple here including the J Spec, shape is a tad weird and I will get pics up asap for you gents.

The V2 and Low Bounce V2 are still imo their best shaped compact headed wedge.

So many good wedges to choose from, Now days with all of these new grind options everyone is covered.

My Favorites:

1. Epon Model X and Technity Wedges

2. Honma Beres L101 wedge

3. Mizuno MP-R Custom Wedge

4. Fourteen V2 Wedge

I like the way the three above setup, look, and perform.

Of course wedges are so personal i suggest you follow your heart.

These are some sweet wedges....I hope you will post some pictures of the 2007 Tourstage NiCr20 and if they make your top '4' picks....I think Yusuku had them in his bag...you should have seen his drive on the 16th hole @ Waialae with the new 2007 Tourstage X-driver...WOW!!! :tsg_smilie_smile2: