Tour Bags Pics from Japan!

TourSpecGolfer

Vote for your favorite Import Tour Bag!  

122 members have voted

1. 1. If you could pick one which would it be?

• Tourstage
    • Titleist Tour Size
    • Titleist
    • Black and White Taylormade
    • Minty Green Taylormade
    • Srixon
    • Fourteen
    • Mizuno

The last Titleist bag looks like it is going to transform into a giant robot and destroy something, awesome!!!!

where's the Burner bag from the show?? or was that just a proto that won't be available for sale.

where's the Burner bag from the show?? or was that just a proto that won't be available for sale.

This post was created a month before the show.

Tourstage, first Titleist then Fourteen. Is that Yellow Mizuno bag available? I love it!

How about this bag in a different color scheme? :tsg_smilie_laugh:

Is this thing for real or some photoshop concoction? I love it!

• 2 months later...

i like the fourteen a lot shapewisde and profile wise. would be nice to see them in solid black/grey with red or yellow piping. one of the best bag designs ive currently seen in actual was a prototype beres black tour bag. now that one rocked! il try to get pics

Just received my new Tourstage Pro Caddy Bag in white and let me tell you its even nicer than the pics shown above...

In addition its a very functional bag with pockets that for the most part make sense...some bags just throw pockets on top one another and stuff everywhere...

It is also very sturdy especially with that base that is described on the TSG proshop

Thanks to Chris, Jacque and TSG for the awesome bag...I am the envy of the guys I play with!!!

...now if I can just keep it clean!!!

WJK

• 1 year later...

The Tourstage staff bags always seem to have incredible flow; always a pesonal favorite. However my all time favorite is last years Callaway "Tour Authentic" US Open staff bag in red, white and blue; so sweet!

Edited by BigBen

The Tourstage staff bags always seem to have incredible flow; always a pesonal favorite. However my all time favorite is last years Callaway "Tour Authentic" US Open staff bag in red, white and blue; so sweet!

addidas bags are pretty smokin as well. new designs are gorgeous. i wish puma joined the fray.