Precious new Miura stuff

gocchin

Well Miura has brought out some of it's new forgings for 2007 and it's real precious stuff...

I'm talking about their new Precious Edition woods and utilities.

They are also releasing a smaller sized driver head, a 325cc model called the MG Hummer. (I guess they don't know that the Hummer here in North America is a big ass truck! :tsg_smilie_love: )

The new WMC-01 wedge is a beauty and is made with their patented WDD Accurate Forging process. It's available in 52* and 57* lofts and finished in a nickel chrome, satin or black.

Also along for the ride is the new WDD Forged WMC-02 weight balanced wedge, only available in 57* loft and nickel chrome, satin or black.

newmiura.jpg

Oh, another beauty! ....Not the clubs, T, your new Avatar :tsg_smilie_love: !!

Oh, another beauty! ....Not the clubs, T, your new Avatar :tsg_smilie_love: !!

Same beauty, just new pic.... :tsg_smiley_skull:

So what do you think of the Precious Edition?

R, have you hit Miura before?

I have a set of CB201 with NSPro 850 that I bought last year. They are very good and I play well with them and I switch between the Miura and my Matsumoto. They are actually more forgiving that the Hiros but quality is not as high. I wish they would make a larger driver in the 430 to 450cc range. I need all the help I can get.

I might give their FW or U a try.

Edited by Duffer19

• 4 weeks later...

Many people have been waiting a long time for these, only problem is they didnt make todays favorite and most desired head sizes.

Thats too bad, the new wedges do look pretty cool.

My Precious

235506073.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Many people have been waiting a long time for these, only problem is they didnt make todays favorite and most desired head sizes.

Thats too bad, the new wedges do look pretty cool.

Has anyone out there in golf land played the Precious series Fairways , interested to know as they look good from inital pics as I may take my 970 series Titleists out'a my bag if they're any good !

Regards Steven .

• 1 month later...