WTB: Epon Wedges

gth1017

I've got some copper ones, but I'm trying to put together two bags--so, if you've got a gap and sand laying around gathering dust and you'd like to convert it into something more useful, please let me know. The NiCr's look good, in fact they all do. Shaft not that important though NS 1150's certainly a plus. Thanks.

No Epon but I've got a Crews 53 in great shape if you want to give it a try. It's shafted but you can have head only for $85. I'm keeping the 58 but I like more than the 8* of bounce in the 53 and it would be a crime to grind it. It's got an S-400 now. Add $10 with shaft.

By the way, I finally found a dome to hit those I 404s with 1150s. :tsg_smiley_drool:

Edited by goodvibes

No Epon but I've got a Crews 53 in great shape if you want to give it a try. It's shafted but you can have head only for $85. I'm keeping the 58 but I like more than the 8* of bounce in the 53 and it would be a crime to grind it. It's got an S-400 now. Add $10 with shaft.

By the way, I finally found a dome to hit those I 404s with 1150s. :tsg_smiley_heart:

Ah, it's good to hear from satisfied customers!!

I think I'm going to stick with the Epons for now. Appreciate the most generous offer as I know the Crews are more expensive than the price you quoted.

Now, if you want to upgrade/supplement/extort your 404's with a set of 505's at a very good price, let me know :tsg_smiley_angel: