WTB: driver shaft

small2iv

shopping for a new shaft for my R7 460, right now using the standard fujikura Stiff. my swing speed is about 105 and distance is about 280. i remember my ball speed is 155-160.

sometimes my ball launch is higher than i like, and ... my ball is rather straight or little left due to active right rist

so i am looking for a shaft that is about 65g-75g, low torge and mid kick.

my budget is about $120, i am not looking for ultra-premium shafts since my driver head isnt ultra-premium, as goes for my skill.

i am currently looking at aldila VS 70 S, but i am open to any recommendations, one pull or 10 pulls are fine as long as its in good condition. pictures will be apreciated

thanks

shopping for a new shaft for my R7 460, right now using the standard fujikura Stiff. my swing speed is about 105 and distance is about 280. i remember my ball speed is 155-160.

sometimes my ball launch is higher than i like, and ... my ball is rather straight or little left due to active right rist

so i am looking for a shaft that is about 65g-75g, low torge and mid kick.

my budget is about $120, i am not looking for ultra-premium shafts since my driver head isnt ultra-premium, as goes for my skill.

i am currently looking at aldila VS 70 S, but i am open to any recommendations, one pull or 10 pulls are fine as long as its in good condition. pictures will be apreciated

thanks

Have Diamana Blue 83 stiff. Measures 43 7/8, $85.00 to lower 48 states. CPM at 264 in a FT3.

post-306-1174064512.jpg

thanks for all the great shafts, guys,

but sorry i am still waiting for that perfect one, because of budget and preference... uncertain preference rather.

the NV is great but i want some thing alittle more

the rombax, accra, white board, and blue 83 are not within my specs

please tell me if you have more to sell

and other guys feel feel to PM ppl for any shafts that interest you in this trend

thanks a bunch again.

thanks for all the great shafts, guys,

but sorry i am still waiting for that perfect one, because of budget and preference... uncertain preference rather.

the NV is great but i want some thing alittle more

the rombax, accra, white board, and blue 83 are not within my specs

please tell me if you have more to sell

and other guys feel feel to PM ppl for any shafts that interest you in this trend

thanks a bunch again.

How about a Fujikura Zcom BW65 X flex? Brand new still in the wrapping.