Gold's Factory Private Stock #2

idrive

Just received my Gold's Putter. The Putter is set-up just the way I asked/ordered.

Many more pictures by request.

Initial impressions are... Quality. Is it possible to "feel" the time and care put into the Putter?

Customized length, face angle and lie. Putter sets up perfectly for me.

A review from the Putting Green to follow soon. I can already tell this Putter is going to be special.

post-9287-1174243866.jpg

post-9287-1174243878.jpg

post-9287-1174243890.jpg

post-9287-1174243907.jpg

post-9287-1174243942.jpg

post-9287-1174243957.jpg

Edited by idrive

Just received my Golds Putter. The Putter is set-up just the way I asked/ordered.

Many more pictures by request.

Initial impressions are... Quality. Is it possible to "feel" the time and care put into the Putter?

Customized length, face angle and lie. Putter sets up perfectly for me.

A review from the Putting Green to follow soon.

It looks really nice, how long did it take to receive?

Ordered on 2-6

Received on 3-16

Pretty much what I expected.

I'm walking around the house with it in my hand. Something special about a Putter that has been made by the Master with your specs. :tsg_smiley_drool:

Ordered on 2-6

Received on 3-16

Pretty much what I expected.

I'm walking around the house with it in my hand. Something special about a Putter that has been made by the Master with your specs. :tsg_smiley_drool:

Yeah I agree. I can't wait for mine...I ordered on 1-28 and am STILL waiting to receive.

Had a chance to take the Putter to the Putting Green today.

Wow. I kept saying "wow"

EVERYTHING about this Putter is fantastic.

Soft, excellent roll, CONSISTANT.

It seems Putts struck perfectly and those that were slightly off center seemed to have the same roll and distance. My dream come true.

Tomorrow will be the shoot out between the Golds and the G-field currently in the bag.

I ordered some Golds wedges too... maybe that's why I got the Putter a bit sooner?? And I just received a tracking #. The wedges will be here tomorrow. :tsg_smilie_blackeye:

i have a question...what is the care need to be for this putter...i have never had a gun blued finish and dont want it to rust

I have another cover... the black sock is the one that came with the Putter.

Make sure the Putter is wiped down and clean when you finish your round. Never put it away wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, wipe it with a Cameron Oil Cloth or put baby oil on it and wipe with a clean cloth. This care is very, very important.

post-9287-1174451362.jpg

Had a chance to take the Putter to the Putting Green today.

Wow. I kept saying "wow"

EVERYTHING about this Putter is fantastic.

Soft, excellent roll, CONSISTANT.

It seems Putts struck perfectly and those that were slightly off center seemed to have the same roll and distance. My dream come true.

Tomorrow will be the shoot out between the Golds and the G-field currently in the bag.

I ordered some Golds wedges too... maybe that's why I got the Putter a bit sooner?? And I just received a tracking #. The wedges will be here tomorrow. :tsg_smiley_factory:

That is a beautiful putter, no excuses now for missed puts! I am very interested to know how it compares with your G-Field as I am waiting for my Premium Zone #0 to arrive!

• 2 months later...

Sent my baby back to Sasaya for a tweak and a Premium Zone insert.

Unbelievable!! Lightening has struck twice.

Like I have said earlier there is something about this Putter.

More incredible than before. This is the best Putter on the Planet. Bring on the Challengers.

post-9287-1180051648.jpg

post-9287-1180051671.jpg

post-9287-1180051692.jpg

post-9287-1180051706.jpg

post-9287-1180051724.jpg

post-9287-1180051742.jpg

post-9287-1180051763.jpg

Edited by idrive

How do you arrange shipping it back to Gold's for mods??

In addition to applying the mods, does he touch up the putter as well??

Re-shaft and re-grip like Scotty custom shop?? if so, do we send putter head only??

What is the turn-around time??

Bot a used one here through BST and am looking to add sight dot and additional weights on it!

On a different note, does anybody use the Choji Oil as recommended by Golds to maintain the finish??

I did some research and it's just a scented mineral oil available in any drug store??

Any details will be greatly appreciated!!

How do you arrange shipping it back to Gold's for mods??

In addition to applying the mods, does he touch up the putter as well??

Re-shaft and re-grip like Scotty custom shop?? if so, do we send putter head only??

What is the turn-around time??

Bot a used one here through BST and am looking to add sight dot and additional weights on it!

On a different note, does anybody use the Choji Oil as recommended by Golds to maintain the finish??

I did some research and it's just a scented mineral oil available in any drug store??

Any details will be greatly appreciated!!

PM Chris for details on how to send the Putter back. tourspecgolfer

If you send the Putter back, you can have Sasaya do anything you want to it.

turn around time.. 3-4 weeks.

I use a cameron oil cloth or baby oil.

5 Full rounds with this Putter. :atsg_smilie_roll:

Simple words cannot express how amazing it is.

The FEEL and ROLL are unmatched.

If you can spring for this Putter.. customized to your specs.

It's the last Putter you will ever buy. :tsg_smiley_heart:

:atsg_smilie_roll:

Seems like wd40 would attack the Paint??

5 Full rounds with this Putter. :atsg_smilie_roll:

Simple words cannot express how amazing it is.

The FEEL and ROLL are unmatched.

If you can spring for this Putter.. customized to your specs.

It's the last Putter you will ever buy. :atsg_smilie_roll:

:atsg_smilie_roll:

Seems like wd40 would attack the Paint??

WD40 is working fine on mine, i have used baby oil in the past as well. Your Golds Putter is nicer than mine :tsg_smiley_heart: Thank you for sharing it with the members.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to say, 3 months later and I am still playing with this Putter.

I have friends that have lost bets because they never dreamed I would play with the same Putter for this long. I have no intention of changing. I absolutely love this Putter.

It's the Putter

Edited by idrive

dang i might need to buy that putter since I'm worst putter ever in my opinion. I make many silly 3-putts and miss many short putts. But I do consider myself as good putter(because I'm good player hehe) and actually putt good sometimes but I just do not have enough confidence to make all. Many times I can not break par because of putting. I keep thinking that it's the Putter...

I customized Scott's Circa 62 #3 but still not good enough. This is first time I hear about Golds putter and would like to find out more about it. Also when you customized, what kind mods did you do? Can you give me your spec of putter? what's price range? :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Thanks,

JJ

I have friends that have lost bets because they never dreamed I would play with the same Putter for this long. I have no intention of changing. I absolutely love this Putter.

I am considered one of the better Putters around. I win the Putting contests at Tournaments regularly.

It's the Putter

dang i might need to buy that putter since I'm worst putter ever in my opinion. I make many silly 3-putts and miss many short putts. But I do consider myself as good putter(because I'm good player hehe) and actually putt good sometimes but I just do not have enough confidence to make all. Many times I can not break par because of putting. I keep thinking that it's the Putter...

I customized Scott's Circa 62 #3 but still not good enough. This is first time I hear about Golds putter and would like to find out more about it. Also when you customized, what kind mods did you do? Can you give me your spec of putter? what's price range? :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Thanks,

JJ

Here are some examples of Gold's stuff:

http://forum.tourspecgolf.com/index.ph...p;hl=gold's

sky is the limit really, well I guess the wallet is the limit (^_^), $360 base and up.....

I am considered one of the better Putters around. I win the Putting contests at Tournaments regularly.

It's the Putter

jeff,

must be absolutely perfect since you havent changed it yet or have gotten another putter. if gold's had a neo mallet id be all over it by now.

• 1 month later...
jeff,

must be absolutely perfect since you havent gotten another putter.

Aaahhhh but I have... several!!!! None have been able to take this baby out of my bag.

I thought for sure the Bett pictured below would take it out of the bag.

post-9287-1191390414.jpg

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Golds Factory just absolutely rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bet TSG sells a bunch of these Putters after the folks at the Golf Channel Finals (Oct 7-13th) see this Putter in action. :tsg_smilie_smile2:

I'm that good AND most importantly, confident with it.

Like Walter Brennen used to say... No brag, just fact!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, what material is this Premium Zone insert? Does the insert makes the ball contact feel softer?

Its an aluinser insert. it makes impact softer. some people like it others dont. having tried the premium zone inserts i can say its not for me as i like a more crisp feel at impact.