**YURURI** RAW Flat Back Blade!

:tsg_smiley_drool::atsg_smilie_roll: Just sensational!!

Do they rust in time or do they keep the black finish??

These will rust guys, I hit about 50 balls on a damp range the other day and cant see any wear. The feel is so soft its crazy, very easy to hit for blades.

No these are not from the same place scratch wedges are from. Its got a different feel for sure. :tsg_smiley_pimp:

I like the shape and the leading edge relief and you all know how I love me the blades, just not sold on the finish. I'm afraid since they rust that I would just chew these clubs up in no time. I think if they left the face raw and made more of a satin-like black finish it would be the bees' knees, so to speak!

Holy hell, those look awesome. Just not a big fan of the gold lettering. But still, simply awesome.

• 1 month later...

These ARE the best feeling blades I have ever hit. raw grain does not wear as bad as I expected. I teamed these nice heavy heads with Axiv graphite and that actually made things more forgiving. I dont know why but this club reminds me of the MP-33.

• 1 month later...

Chris,

Sorry if I missed it inthe forum.

But could someone post the loft/lie spec for the black raw blades?

Just trying to work out the wedge combo to go with it.

Thanks

Alex

Thank you mrambo, I did have a look but no luck.

Do they have a web site?

Thanks guys.

Alex

• 1 month later...

TourSpecGolfer,

Did these kick out the Type J's from the bag?

Wondering if anyone feels the same here. These really are stunning. Looks like a samurai blade ready for going to war :tsg_smiley_rambo:

Sweet looking that's for sure. I'd probably shaft these up with AeroTechs.

These ARE the best feeling blades I have ever hit. raw grain does not wear as bad as I expected. I teamed these nice heavy heads with Axiv graphite and that actually made things more forgiving. I dont know why but this club reminds me of the MP-33.