MID - SIZE : Forged Players Cavity Backs w/PICS!

Attn: All Mid High Single Digit Golfers, this is the area I best suggest you look at. No longer is it cool to let Ego dictate our equipment with the knife like players cavity backs or even blades. It is my humble opinion that blades are for the scratch or better while 10 and under can dabble with True players Cb's but the most versatile is the Mid size players cavity that also fits the bill from pro level to the 15 handicap golfer.

WARNING: Building one of the following sets to your exact length, loft, lie, swing weigth, grip size, and the proper shaft may lead to lower scores, increased heart rate, and a Japan Forged Bias!

Custom Mizuno MP-27

satinMP271.jpg

Custom Mizuno MP-60

Picture_1481.jpg

Mizuno MX-25

DSC_0027.jpg

Taylormade R7 Forged

Picture-073_001.jpg

Epon Type X

Picture-590.jpg

TourStage ViQ Forged

DSC_0034.jpg

XXIO FORGED

DSC_0189.jpg

Srixon WR

DSC_0035.jpg

Yururi CNC Gekku Forged

120.jpg

PRGR is500 Forged

DSC_0034-_2_.jpg

Mizuno JPX Forged

077.jpg

ONOFF Forged Plus

DSC_0564b.jpg

All of these clubs are the latest 2007 models and currently available stock or custom built, drop me a PM if interested.

Beautiful pics as always. The MP-27 still looks great compare to the newer models. The E500 looks a little busy, but for good purpose I'm sure. How do they compare to the other Mizuno models in terms of size and offset? I think the R7 Forged and the MP-60 are a bit small for "mid-size" irons though. If I didn't like my Epon so much, I'd probably be playing the ViQ or the MP-27.

Bat

the yururi definitely do it for me.... when they available Chris?

I can special order the Gekku Yururi iron, but its expensive, 200 bucks per head only~!

I keep reading that the MP-32's are a players cavity back disguised in a blade. Is this right?

Shoe, I would tend to agree about the OnOff plus. They have a unique, classy look, and they apear modern without being outlandish. The XXIO forged have also caught my eye, but I am not a fan of two piece forgings after seeing a few clubs (not from Srixon/XXIO) split after a lie adjustment.

Would Mizuno be able to put the Run Bird Logo in place of the "M" Logo?

Sorry for the ghetto Photo Shop

SatinMP27-Bird.jpg

Sorry bud they will not. Only on the MP-R and MP-67.

Sorry bud they will not. Only on the MP-R and MP-67.

can we order custom half sets.....i already have custom mizuno blades, but i was hoping to purchase a 2,3,4 in the mp32 series custom satin with single Mstamp ????

can we order custom half sets.....i already have custom mizuno blades, but i was hoping to purchase a 2,3,4 in the mp32 series custom satin with single Mstamp ????

Yes you can R.