WITB Aussie

aussiefreddy

My current set up is probably been my best in many years, if I had to change anything it would probably just re-shafting my hybrid. My pride and joy is the driver. I got it from a current Australian JPGA player its got serial markings on the shaft and head, I tried to take pics of the numbers but it came out too blurry.

My 3 wood is my go too club its the SS04 according to a Sonartec Rep this model was never released to the public, the head is made to NP's specs.

You can see from my signature all the specs on all clubs......

Enjoy

post-4874-1177253564.jpg

post-4874-1177253588.jpg

post-4874-1177253602.jpg

post-4874-1177253620.jpg

post-4874-1177253634.jpg

post-4874-1177253644.jpg

post-4874-1177253659.jpg

post-4874-1177253678.jpg

post-4874-1177253693.jpg

post-4874-1177253709.jpg

Edited by aussiefreddy

Living in Australia myself I know a number of the boys who play in Japan.

I'm sure the feel of the driver is just exceptional.

All round good rig.

Hello fellow Aussie/s, nice set!

how do you find the T3 driver?. Based on your specs you are almost identical to me in fitted frequency etc. I have an older PRGRTR-X 340cc with Rombax shaft (pullout from another JPGA Aussie tour player) and just and can't beat it out of the bag! I had thought the T3 black might be the driver to do it...

Cheers

Living in Australia myself I know a number of the boys who play in Japan.

I'm sure the feel of the driver is just exceptional.

All round good rig.

Hello fellow Aussie/s, nice set!

how do you find the T3 driver?. Based on your specs you are almost identical to me in fitted frequency etc. I have an older PRGRTR-X 340cc with Rombax shaft (pullout from another JPGA Aussie tour player) and just and can't beat it out of the bag! I had thought the T3 black might be the driver to do it...

Cheers

I find the t3 a very solid driver, totally different in so many ways to my Tourstage Xdrive in both feel and performance. Ive had the driver for only 2 weeks so we are still in the getting to know u stage. its got a more penetrating ball flight to the xdrive, more forgiving on off centre stikes and at least 10m longer.

overall a top club! i just wonder whether the retail version would play as good as this tour version.

I find the t3 a very solid driver, totally different in so many ways to my Tourstage Xdrive in both feel and performance. Ive had the driver for only 2 weeks so we are still in the getting to know u stage. its got a more penetrating ball flight to the xdrive, more forgiving on off centre stikes and at least 10m longer.

overall a top club! i just wonder whether the retail version would play as good as this tour version.

Thanks,

still best looking driver around imho!