who do you think was or is most likley to use steriods

Sammy sosa

mark maguire

barry bonds

roger clemens

gary matthews jr

ken griffey junior

or anyone else

DO YOU THINK SOSA USED STERIODS I AM LIKE HIS BIGGEST FAN AND I CAN NOT ACCEPT THE FACT HE USED STERIODS. I THINK HE RETIRED TO GET AWAY FROM THE ISSUE OF THE CORKED BAT AND TO GO BACK TO THE DOMINICAN. HE IS HAVING A REALLY GOOD SEASON THIS YEAR AND I THINK HE IS CLEAN. DO YOU GUYS AGREE WITH ME,

Sammy sosa

mark maguire

barry bonds

roger clemens

gary matthews jr

ken griffey junior

or anyone else

DO YOU THINK SOSA USED STERIODS I AM LIKE HIS BIGGEST FAN AND I CAN NOT ACCEPT THE FACT HE USED STERIODS. I THINK HE RETIRED TO GET AWAY FROM THE ISSUE OF THE CORKED BAT AND TO GO BACK TO THE DOMINICAN. HE IS HAVING A REALLY GOOD SEASON THIS YEAR AND I THINK HE IS CLEAN. DO YOU GUYS AGREE WITH ME,

Sorry man, but he totally juiced. Didn't he gain like 25-30 pounds over an off season? I played major college football and can tell you, without a doubt, that it is impossible to gain that much lean musle in that amount of time naturally. You could gain that much weight, and your average joe at the gym that is lifting weights and gaining weight fast is gaining fat and muscle. He will tell you it's muscle because he is lifting weights but it's not.

Couple more points.....If other players are doing it, and it's legal in MLB, why not? I think he would do it just to stay competitive w/ other player using.

Blame MLB. If it was legal in other pro league everyone would be doing it and for the same reason. Once it works it's way into the sport, everyone else is forced to keep pace with users.

Sorry man, but he totally juiced. Didn't he gain like 25-30 pounds over an off season? I played major college football and can tell you, without a doubt, that it is impossible to gain that much lean musle in that amount of time naturally. You could gain that much weight, and your average joe at the gym that is lifting weights and gaining weight fast is gaining fat and muscle. He will tell you it's muscle because he is lifting weights but it's not.

Couple more points.....If other players are doing it, and it's legal in MLB, why not? I think he would do it just to stay competitive w/ other player using.

Blame MLB. If it was legal in other pro league everyone would be doing it and for the same reason. Once it works it's way into the sport, everyone else is forced to keep pace with users.

he did not gain any muscle in the off season with the oriols he gained fat. that is why he is slow. if he did gain that much muscle he did juice but not for that long like maybe a year or two. but he is clean now,

Go back and look at pictures from pre 1995 and then progress thru the years..juiced to the eyeballs, all of them. Pudge Rodriguez and Jason Giambi lost about 3 sizes. It's just been insane and IMHO this entire era is tainted because so many guys were using drugs. Sosa is as guilty as McGuire and Bonds. No doubt in my mind.

I played pro baseball and let me tell you, from people i've talked to and met.........there are a lot of guys you wouldn't even think that use steroids. Sosa..........i think it's safe to say that's a no brainer.