opinions of the Gauge design Eldik ace

Spoon

guys i was wondering if anyone knows the weight of the leap m's head? does anyone know how i can temporarily add say 50-100 grams to the putter? suggestions?

Spoon,

Looking at this post. I have seen your putters. It seems we have a common friend, and was he the one who brought them in for you.

Is Gahum a buddy of yours by any chance? I held the putters and have a few comments. I you want PM me at PG and I can tell you my comments.

Spoon,

Looking at this post. I have seen your putters. It seems we have a common friend, and was he the one who brought them in for you.

Is Gahum a buddy of yours by any chance? I held the putters and have a few comments. I you want PM me at PG and I can tell you my comments.

yup hes the one who went thru the hasle of getting em for me.

guys i was wondering if anyone knows the weight of the leap m's head? does anyone know how i can temporarily add say 50-100 grams to the putter? suggestions?

Its 350g, The way I have weighted some putters is tungsten powder down the shaft with a cork then using a balance certified weight in the butt end.

Its 350g, The way I have weighted some putters is tungsten powder down the shaft with a cork then using a balance certified weight in the butt end.

added some 20 grams of lead tape to the top part of the head. putter certainly feels livelier and overall my putting improved yesterday. dont know though how the overall balanced changed. this will be a temp solution til i think of something better.

• 4 weeks later...

anyone know the head weight of an original eldik? putter seems heavier than the leap but i am getting some head twisting as opposed to my modified leap. my leap is around 370 now with the mods.