How Canadian are you ????

I got 2 the first time.  Then 4 the second.  Where is Canada anyway?

What a smart ass you are HipCheck :lol: Why it is home to great beer , great peelers , great other stuff that I won't mention and the home of your screen name :lol: But I'll take that in a good way . :lol:

What a smart ass you are HipCheck :lol: Why it is home to great beer , great peelers , great other stuff that I won't mention and the home of your screen name :lol: But I'll take that in a good way . :lol:

they have a lot of hot chicks too... or else Toronta has an organization to deport hotties to the US..

:lol: All of my Canadian knowledge comes from Hockey and The Tragically Hip, hence my handle. :wink:

:lol: All of my Canadian knowledge comes from Hockey and The Tragically Hip, hence my handle. :wink:

Hockey and the Hip go hand and hand up here my friend :)

I used to watch a lot of Kids in the Hall... thats about all the Canada I can handle...

so Mike are all the women in Toronto hot or just the ones that find thier way down here, b/c if they are then I am going thier to find a wife instead of Russia... well when the time is right! :wink:

Well pete , some are and some aren't . Just got to know where to look . But Russia ;shocked you must be joking . Okay you are joking :lol:

Cost you at least 5 tour spec shafts just for the airfare there and back :lol:

Beside's you might and I mean might find some hot chicks at school when you go back. But I have heard they are scarce around the Philly area :wink:

I used to watch a lot of Kids in the Hall... thats about all the Canada I can handle...

so Mike are all the women in Toronto hot or just the ones that find thier way down here, b/c if they are then I am going thier to find a wife instead of Russia... well when the time is right! :wink:

Well pete , some are and some aren't . Just got to know where to look . But Russia ;shocked you must be joking . Okay you are joking :lol:

Cost you at least 5 tour spec shafts just for the airfare there and back :lol:

Beside's you might and I mean might find some hot chicks at school when you go back. But I have heard they are scarce around the Philly area :wink:

lets take this too our junk thread!!

• 1 month later...

i did it twice got 7 one time and 4 the other....

I thought the questions would be easy, but they are pretty hard except for the odd sports one ie: which canadian golfer won the 2003 masters? and the choices were like john daly and some other guys and then there was the which sport was first recorded in canadian history? most would suspect hockey, but it is lacrosse, i guess that is why it is our national sport, but those were the 2 easiest questions i got anyways.

I got 4...course if they gave me a test like that about america i'd probably get a 4 too...but man the kid in goal reminded me of growing up playing hockey and how that never hurt enough to quit...maybe that's why i don't know anymore than 4.......to many pucks to the head...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...