Hi guys,

Despite missing TAS, the Tokyo Golf Show, and yet another Cherry Blossom festival, I am heading to Japan sometime in September!

I'm told that visitors can no longer get prepaid phones when they are there...The guys I'll be working with said they'd check into it, but they weren't sure what could be set up. A friend in Tokyo said he'd put one in his name for me, but I don't want to get anyone in trouble. Chris, what do you, T, or other people do when you're back for a few weeks?

On to more fun stuff, can anyone point me to some cool sites to keep up on the latest JDM electronics and related goods? My electronics savy friend has dropped off the map for the last 3 or 4 months.

I've already got a small hashigozake tour lined up with some friends who moved to Tokyo, I'll be visiting one or two MMA schools with an old Judo budy, and lots of other fun stuff. I can't wait! However, if anyone has any suggestions for things that you can't miss in Tokyo, give me a shout. I've only been there once, and always spent more time in smaller towns (Shikoku, the least touristed island, is home to some of my favourite places in Japan).

Thanks for the time and suggestions.

Kyle

Edited by K2_2