DREAM BAG

plus1

Nice choice! The 247's have some 'resemblance' to the Nike split cavities, but may be slightly larger... it is really hard to tell without a side by side comparison. Off hand I dont' know of anyone else with playing time.

The only pics I've seen outside of a magazine are Carlton's...

Nice choice! The 247's have some 'resemblance' to the Nike split cavities, but may be slightly larger... it is really hard to tell without a side by side comparison. Off hand I dont' know of anyone else with playing time.

The only pics I've seen outside of a magazine are Carlton's...

I have a set of the nike split cavities, as well as the 201 and 301s! i wonder will they be much different?

apparently the short irons are larger and the long irons are similar size - but that is just rumour....

I am currently playing the miura limited edition blades ( very tiny) and they are awesome - but i fancy a change!!! I know miura may not be the softest forging due to the 2 piece set up ( welded hosel) but I seem to really like them.......

Just made a U Turn - seing I already have the handmades I am going to have a set of the ONOFF miura limited edition 247 cbs made up with either the Roddio i10s or the axiv 959s. has anyone bar Carlton tried these???

tadd is using these irons. these look pretty slick. i hear though they are a bank breaker.

that dream sets looking good B.

i am soooooooooo J.

you are gonna love them.

spoon!

thanks for the pics man.

i didnt even know Tadd used them in the tourney.

he just got them not too long ago.

its been a while........... :tsg_smilie_laugh:

yes that set looks awesome, great choice!

Alpha heard that you actually saw my set! look good? I cant wait to try out Carltons work......

How did the blue paintfill look?

im exited hahaha :atsg_smilie_roll:

yes that set looks awesome! I really like the shaft/grip/paintfill combo, talk about having a one of a kind set. Although, you tired out Carl so much he almost couldnt do my irons for me!! :atsg_smilie_roll:

oh, and nice wedge as well!

When do we see the photos of plus1s new set??