Mitsubishi Diamana ali'islei

TourSpecGolfer

Its sorta an inbetween shaft IMO and to add to that i didnt find it to kick aggressive enough through impact compared to other shafts on the market like the Axiv, Roddio, and some of the Tour AD's.

• 4 years later...

Yep...i still keep a couple of Diamana Ali Islei in play....mostly the heavier weight ones though.....83s in my yamaha driver

hmm yea i dug a cpl up idfogoteen about driver shaft 83s and 83x and 73 s in 3w and 5w id kept them as a spare bag for weary travellers.

irem hitting them very well low to start then they kinda crept up, very soft feeling shaft, and very nice in faiway woods

These are the new Red board high launch or not?

I've seen these before but not listed on the US Mitsubishi site.

• 3 years later...

the aliislei ....., relased for japan only bec they are too soft for the burly US market, have found thier way into my.,

kasco DNA 340 .................................. 83s.

prgr egg 1 7.5*......................................73s.

prgr- egg7 9*......................................... 83s

royal collction bbd type2 17* 4w............. 83s

prgr egg spoon MD ( latest ed) 16.5* .......73s.

every time i find one i get it.

ths shaft is the nicest , smoothest feel of any shaft ive hit.

its not as poweful as the stinger. i can def feel the more rigidity of the boron. but as a shaft that i dont ever have to worry about being 100% on with.., this blows, the competition away.

the swing weight comes out o nthe lighter side, but the ease of play is something else.

im now basically a diamana player with the stinger.. the X , the B , and this.

of these this is EASILY the nicest.

the stigner tends to give me the longest shots, the X is prob the lowest and most piercing for when im going great.... and the B is essentially a fw shaft of the highest calibre.

having lost a few MPH recently, this shaft is really really serving me well. a good middled shot with this bay leaves me prancing off down the fairway, akin to a well stuck stinger shot.

nothing esle has that zing to it.

when u dont kill it , its pretty good too. havnt noticedany tendency to go any way nor have i ht it miles further, nor less, seesm to be a GREAT GREAT all rounder in EVERY head ive put it in.

this might be "old" but its a keeper!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Stew, you saw how the b70s in t/s suits me & get good launch, will an untipped 73x ali'islei on thr t/s 5w work?

Thanks Stew.

Oh if b70s vs 73s ali' on same head, which would fly lower & similar fwel?

Edited by Eca