Nippon 1050 GH vs. Titleist NS Pro 970 / 100

Ridgecrest18

It's been suggested to me that the NS Pro shafts built, by Nippon, for Titleist are very different from their own GH Series. Does anyone have some insight(s) regarding the playing characteristics and differences, if any, between Nippon's 1050 GH and the NS Pro 970 & 100's made for Titleist ? I've had the opportunity to hit both the NS Pro 100 and 970 and found that while they offer better loading (more so with the NS100), they continue to lack the combination of feel, flight and shot dispersion that I'm looking for. None of the "fitters" or Golf Shops in this area have Nippon's own GH shafts available, either by themselves or in a demo, so I've been unable to try them.

I've become increasingly (and now wholly) disatisfied w/ the lack of feel in the DG S300 and am looking for options, with an emphasis on "feel". I really want to ......feel..... the shaft/clubhead evenly load and unload, with a smooth swing. There is nothing remarkable in terms of my swing style, very even tempo (average to slow), marginally aggressive through impact, +/-108 club speed with the driver and +/-84 with a 6-iron.

My preference(s) going forward would be..... Lighter static weight; D-2 / D-3 swing weight; and mid to mid-high trajectory.

Any insight(s) would be appreciated...