Epon Golf Shop or Distributor in Singapore

hsofian

Hi,

Singapore hasn't an official distributor, but there is one in Malaysia...if that helps

You can get the new Epon irons/wedges in Kuala Lumpur - at two locations - Isetan @ the new Mid Valley Gardens, and customised at The Old Clubhouse in Bangsar, KL...

Contact number (6)019-332 0021

cheers!

Al.

• 2 weeks later...

Or you can come to Bangkok. The shop name is 'GolfCraft' (Tel: +6627115008). They do custom fit for you within a day.

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to revive this thread and see if anyone knows of a store in Singapore that carries Epon?

Or you can pay less, have your clubs built at the Epon/Endo Factory in Japan and have it express shipped to you within 5-7 days.

Thanks for the advice. I was only thinking of trying them out to see how they feel. I'm shopping for a set of new irons and would like to try as many as I can before making a purchase.

Or you can pay less, have your clubs built at the Epon/Endo Factory in Japan and have it express shipped to you within 5-7 days.

This is really the ONLY way to be sure you're not getting scammed with counterfeits. Whether it be through a trusted source like TSG or a green grass golf professional at a local club, have your gear ordered from the factory for direct delivery to you. Don't buy expensive equipment out of inventory from a source you don't know.

NN

Edited by NiftyNiblick

This is really the ONLY way to be sure you're not getting scammed with counterfeits. Whether it be through a trusted source like TSG or a green grass golf professional at a local club, have your gear ordered from the factory for direct delivery to you. Don't buy expensive equipment out of inventory from a source you don't know.

NN

The guy is asking for 'official' distributor/retailer in Singapore and not 'unofficial' ones. Since many Singaporeans like to vacation in Bangkok, you could just hop over and visit with 'Doc' Nimi of Golfcraft and get some clubs to demo for a few rounds there before deciding the model. I know for a fact that the official 'resellers' in Hong Kong do carry demos. I have not seen any fake Epon yet as it is still a niche brand.