My SS303

HULC1105

Well... This is only a picture I did with WindowsPaint (Very poorly done, I know. My photoshop has been dead for a while), on what is it going to looking like... So nothing's final, YET.

T, have you decided on your upcoming GF putter, yet?

BTW, the GRILL looking thing is the Premium Zone insert...

Lung-chia

Edited by HULC1105

I've got two designs I can't decide on now. The heavy blinker one we discussed and a standard anser style ps2.

:tsg_smilie_laugh: Let me know once you put your order in, we will definitely have to meet up...

BTW, I see you are getting your C&L putter soon, care to post a short review once you get it? I like the pictures, just wondering how the finishing touches are compared to GF's.

Lung-chia

Anyone know what the current turn around time is on a Gold's? I am probably officially placing my order tomorrow.

Thanks

Depending on how busy Sasaya-san is (as you know he is a one man show and so everything is hand made by the master) and how customized your putter is, it can take anywhere from 2-5 weeks for delivery.

i like the look very much. so simple and clean. lung-chia how is your heavy blinker treating you? i dint push through with my order. having great results with an alternative putter

i like the look very much. so simple and clean. lung-chia how is your heavy blinker treating you? i dint push through with my order. having great results with an alternative putter

It's in my bag now, and loving it. Ball rolls nicely, feel is awesome. Need to get used to the sound a little bit. But anything else, it's been great.

Lung-chia

It's in my bag now, and loving it. Ball rolls nicely, feel is awesome. Need to get used to the sound a little bit. But anything else, it's been great.

Lung-chia

that is always great to hear! looking forward to the final pics of your masterpiece

WOW!!!!

Sweet, SWEET Putter!!!! I predict you are going to LOVE it. I'm jealous and I own two of the Golds premium zone

insert beauties. Finest Putters in all the land.

Congratulations.

and now... the wait. :tsg_smiley_drool:

WOW!!!!

Sweet, SWEET Putter!!!! I predict you are going to LOVE it. I'm jealous and I own two of the Golds premium zone

insert beauties. Finest Putters in all the land.

Congratulations.

and now... the wait. :tsg_smiley_drool:

Funny thing is, it's your PZ putter that made me want to have the insert put in.

:)

And, yeah, waiting sucks...

Lung-chia

Beautiful putter,looks like a piece of art :tsg_smilie_surprise: What are the benifits of the insert compared to a milled face? A friend in the business told me milled faces guarantees that the face would be perfectly flat and putting inserts may compromise that flatness. Can anyone confirm this.Thx

Beautiful putter,looks like a piece of art :tsg_smilie_surprise: What are the benifits of the insert compared to a milled face?

This particular insert was designed to get the ball rolling quicker. It reduces "skidding". Trust me when I tell you that it does.

It puts the best roll on a ball of any Putter I have ever used. I've tried just about all of them.

Many forum members here swear by the G-Field Putters with this same type insert. Golds Factory takes this to a new level in feel, quality, performance and customization.

A friend in the business told me milled faces guarantees that the face would be perfectly flat and putting inserts may compromise that flatness. Can anyone confirm this.Thx

Perhaps with a low quality Putter maker. To me this isn't an issue with the Golds.

I will put my premium zone insert Putters up against any milled Putter any day when it comes to

quality and performance. Performance wise, NOTHING I have ever Putt with comes close.

IMO their isn't a milled Putter out there that can compete with this set up from Master Sasaya.

I can't wait for Lung-chia's review.

This particular insert was designed to get the ball rolling quicker. It reduces "skidding". Trust me when I tell you that it does.

It puts the best roll on a ball of any Putter I have ever used. I've tried just about all of them.

Many forum members here swear by the G-Field Putters with this same type insert. Golds Factory takes this to a new level in feel, quality, performance and customization.

Perhaps with a low quality Putter maker. To me this isn't an issue with the Golds.

I will put my premium zone insert Putters up against any milled Putter any day when it comes to

quality and performance. Performance wise, NOTHING I have ever Putt with comes close.

IMO their isn't a milled Putter out there that can compete with this set up from Master Sasaya.

I can't wait for Lung-chia's review.

Good news is I have a G-Field PZ#1 somewhere at home... Will definitely post some short comparison review of both putters when I got my GF putter.

Lung-chia

• 2 weeks later...

That Putter is just drop dead GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup! please take more pics!

That could be the nicest Gold's Putter around, let us know how the sound slot feels with this insert. I think you are the first to do this.

Yup! please take more pics!

That could be the nicest Gold's Putter around, let us know how the sound slot feels with this insert. I think you are the first to do this.

yup! mr lung chia has ne unique putter. must be very soft with the insert and slit line combo.