Best square faced, neutrally weighted hybrid

dorkman53

What are people's opinions about the best square faced, neutrally weighted, forgiving hybrids that mainly want to hit the ball straight and with a medium to medium-high trajectory to land softly?

I've had the Mizuno MP UX-2's for a couple of years and have gotten a lot of great use out of them. I was just wondering if there is something out there now or coming out soon that is worth grabbing my attention for another look.

I'm not sure about newer, square faced hybrids, but the current Tourstage X-UT is a gem if you want something that is not left-biased.

I like the new JPX utility from Mizuno, but I do not know if it is draw biased or more neutral as I don't have that much experience with it... yet!

What are people's opinions about the best square faced, neutrally weighted, forgiving hybrids that mainly want to hit the ball straight and with a medium to medium-high trajectory to land softly?

I've had the Mizuno MP UX-2's for a couple of years and have gotten a lot of great use out of them. I was just wondering if there is something out there now or coming out soon that is worth grabbing my attention for another look.

Not a JDM product, the the Adams Idea Pro hybrids fit the bill nicely.

bp

Not JDM....but the Bobby Jones Hybrids are very good!

Neutrally weighted, square face.

If you have problems with hybrids going left, these are worth a try. Equally good off the tee or deck.

Took me awhile to even try these (did not like the look at first), but solidly in the bag.

G Field GFT - UT, love this club. I hit 2 greens the other day from outside of 200 yards. One pin high to a back hole location inside of 5'. One of the best birdies I've made.

Shaft it with Mitsubishi Bassara and it's good to go. Nice boring ball flight, solid sounding. No ballooning, issues like I had with my Callaway X.

G Field GFT - UT, love this club. I hit 2 greens the other day from outside of 200 yards. One pin high to a back hole location inside of 5'. One of the best birdies I've made.

Shaft it with Mitsubishi Bassara and it's good to go. Nice boring ball flight, solid sounding. No ballooning, issues like I had with my Callaway X.

i agree the gfields are money!