My Gold's Factory Putters

HULC1105

WOW - the golden Gold's Factory is really sharp looking.

Will the golden finish be durable - I need a durable finish for my Gold Fac putter - don't like to wipe the putter head down after each round and spray WD40 and bay oil all over it. I would consider this golden finish, if it is durable and maintenance free.

Just need the best of the best - maintenance free - hand crafted from Japan :tsg_smiley_japan:

Do you still like the putter ?

Isn't it too heavy at 370 gram head ?

My budget for this custom made Gold's Factory is $2K - I want the best there is to buy within this budget.

claus, 2k sounds like a bit excessive:) im sure you can get everything to your specs for under $1500. what additions were you looking at? for maintenance free you can get the ss303 with some bead blasted finsih.

claus, 2k sounds like a bit excessive:) im sure you can get everything to your specs for under $1500. what additions were you looking at? for maintenance free you can get the ss303 with some bead blasted finsih.

Okidoki - sounds good :tsg_smiley_japan:

I want the whole parade pling thing on this putter. While I still want it to look classic and relatively simple in design and with regards to number of colors used for the paint fill - I want this pumper PIMPED up, but pimped up with some sort of reticence and discretion - if possible (I know this sounds like a contradiction in terms :atsg_smilie_roll: )

The head has to weigh 345 gram and each tungsten weight circa 10 grams.

I want a Premium Zone groove insert with white paint fill on the face of the putter and the new round G logo with the Master Sasaya's signature on the sole of the putter along with two tungsten weight with white paint fill and a bold letter G written with blue paint fill. then I want the entire face and sole of the putter CNC hand milled twice to really make it stand out from a normal milled putter. I want a white bold thick sight line on the flange of the putter and a small blue sight dot on the top line of the putter.

I want "Japan Hand Made" in bold white dancing letters on the neck of the plumbers neck and I want 3 small fresh blue Gold circle's in the cavity of the putter to take the attention a bit away from the 4 screws, the Premium Zone insert will leave in the cavity - to hold the groove insert tight and fixed. Finally I want the putter to have my initials written in thick white bold letter on the left bumper and "355 gr." in the same thick white bold paint fill on the right bumper of the putter.

The finish has to be the Golden Beads Boron finish, if it's durable enough and maintenance free. The putter shaft have to be a 35" Mamiya FF shaft or a Rifle Precision putter shaft installed with an Iomic Blue Medium grip.

I can't think of anything missing on this putter - if you can, please feel free to point it out :tsg_smilie_smile2:

I'll need it in May/June 2008. I guess production and custom making of the putter plus shipment from Gold's to TSG and from TSG to me will take a total of 2 months.

This is fine with me, as I already have a fine Betti BB8 FIT DASS TOUR 1. art putter to play with in the mean time :tsg_smilie_laugh:

Edited by Claus

Okidoki - sounds good :tsg_smiley_japan:

I want the whole parade pling thing on this putter. While I still want it to look classic and relatively simple in design and with regards to number of colors used for the paint fill - I want this pumper PIMPED up, but pimped up with some sort of reticence and discretion - if possible (I know this sounds like a contradiction in terms :atsg_smilie_roll: )

The head has to weigh 345 gram and each tungsten weight circa 10 grams.

I want a Premium Zone groove insert with white paint fill on the face of the putter and the new round G logo with the Master Sasaya's signature on the sole of the putter along with two tungsten weight with white paint fill and a bold letter G written with blue paint fill. then I want the entire face and sole of the putter CNC hand milled twice to really make it stand out from a normal milled putter. I want a white bold thick sight line on the flange of the putter and a small blue sight dot on the top line of the putter.

I want "Japan Hand Made" in bold white dancing letters on the neck of the plumbers neck and I want 3 small fresh blue Gold circle's in the cavity of the putter to take the attention a bit away from the 4 screws, the Premium Zone insert will leave in the cavity - to hold the groove insert tight and fixed. Finally I want the putter to have my initials written in thick white bold letter on the left bumper and "355 gr." in the same thick white bold paint fill on the right bumper of the putter.

The finish has to be the Golden Beads Boron finish, if it's durable enough and maintenance free. The putter shaft have to be a 35" Mamiya FF shaft or a Rifle Precision putter shaft installed with an Iomic Blue Medium grip.

I can't think of anything missing on this putter - if you can, please feel free to point it out :tsg_smilie_smile2:

I'll need it in May/June 2008. I guess production and custom making of the putter plus shipment from Gold's to TSG and from TSG to me will take a total of 2 months.

This is fine with me, as I already have a fine Betti BB8 FIT DASS TOUR 1. art putter to play with in the mean time :tsg_smilie_laugh:

how bout a slit line? lol seems like you got it all figured out. id shoot chris an email or pm. sounds like your specs are simple enough should cost you well under 2k. good luck and enjoy the wait for your new golds

Claus.

Sorry that my trickery camera skills has made you think I am all spoiled with gold, and have a GOLD plated GF putter... It's the light... From my desk lamp...

No Golden Beads Boron Finish... Sorry... Not on mine, at least. I am pretty sure Sasaya-san can work something out for you though. :tsg_smiley_japan:

But according to Chris, Beads Boron IS the most durable finish provided. And most prettiest, IMO.

Here's one without my trickery camera skills... :tsg_smilie_smile2:

img1966wd1.jpg

Lung-chia

Claus.

Sorry that my trickery camera skills has made you think I am all spoiled with gold, and have a GOLD plated GF putter... It's the light... From my desk lamp...

No Golden Beads Boron Finish... Sorry... Not on mine, at least. I am pretty sure Sasaya-san can work something out for you though. :tsg_smiley_japan:

But according to Chris, Beads Boron IS the most durable finish provided. And most prettiest, IMO.

Here's one without my trickery camera skills... :tsg_smilie_smile2:

img1966wd1.jpg

Lung-chia

LC, still enjoying the sound slot? bet your premium zone no longer gets played.

LC, still enjoying the sound slot? bet your premium zone no longer gets played.

The sound slit is still working great.

The ONLY, ONLY thing I am having a little trouble right now is that, around the insert, the edges between the face and the insert. It looks like it could use some paint-fill... The gap looks like it can collect some dirt or dust over time...

Anyone know any great workshop in Toronto that can do this for me? Tario? Or should I send it back to Sasaya-san to do it for me???

OH, and my PZ#1, it's found itself a new owner two days after I decided to let it go... these things sell themselves~!!!

LC

The sound slit is still working great.

The ONLY, ONLY thing I am having a little trouble right now is that, around the insert, the edges between the face and the insert. It looks like it could use some paint-fill... The gap looks like it can collect some dirt or dust over time...

Anyone know any great workshop in Toronto that can do this for me? Tario? Or should I send it back to Sasaya-san to do it for me???

OH, and my PZ#1, it's found itself a new owner two days after I decided to let it go... these things sell themselves~!!!

LC

LC,

yeah these guys have a mind of its own, your pzone must have gotten sick of performing after seeing the golds. must have become depressed, you should be more sensitive to the feelings of your other putters. bet they are all insecure after the golds became a part of the family.

as for the golds, leave it alone, its purely aesthetic unless of course you cant sleep then i say send it back to sasaya he shouldnt charge you for the amount youve spent:)

Ok, so the Beads Boron finish will be the most durable finish - but how will this stainless steel finish compare to the DASS from Bettinardi and the stainless steel from Scotty ?

I will probably have some kind of paint fill to fill the gaps between the insert and the putter face, just like you consider doing, Lung-Chia.

Regarding the Slit Line, Spoon - do you have a couple of pics of Gold's Factory putters with slit lines ?

Thanks to all for the help and information provided :tsg_smiley_japan::tsg_smiley_putter2:

Edited by Claus

Ok, so the Beads Boron finish will be the most durable finish - but how will this stainless steel finish compare to the DASS from Bettinardi and the stainless steel from Scotty ?

I will probably have some kind of paint fill to fill the gaps between the insert and the putter face, just like you consider doing, Lung-Chia.

Regarding the Slit Line, Spoon - do you have a couple of pics of Gold's Factory putters with slit lines ?

Thanks to all for the help and information provided :tsg_smiley_japan::tsg_smiley_putter2:

claus unfortunately i do not have pics as i do not own a gold's. there are many pics here. good luck on your quest.

• 2 weeks later...
got a quick question if you don't mind....

What is the standard swing weight for Gold's putters??

Thanks!!

:tsg_smiley_pinocchio: