Looking to trade for a Golds Factory Putter, or Scratch Wedges

choeppner

Hey Guys,

Looking to trade one of my putters for a Golds Factory Putter. This deal would be done the First week of December. Reason for the Delay is that I am currently in Iraq, and Flying home for my Midtour leave in about 6 days. Expected date of return to Conus is on/about 3 December. The reason I am starting this now, is to get at least a base offer done, then upon return, mail final phots and ensure deal is still on. If so, putter will go out the next day. I will only be hme for 18 days so if I can start the work on this now, it would go better for both parties.

I have been wanting to try one of the Golds Factory putters for awhile now after seeing the amazing work put into them.

1) Bettinardi BBZ-1 First Article with a Prototype Finish - This is one of 33 pieces that Bob did in 1998. Each piece had an experimental finish. This head shape never made it to production. If you are looking for something truly Unique, this is for you.

If you are interested, please shoot me an e-mail to [email protected], or PM me on here.

Thanks

-Chris Hoeppner

post-7889-1195911961.jpg

post-7889-1195912000.jpg

post-7889-1195912088.jpg

Edited by choeppner

Hey Guys,

Looking to trade one of my putters for a Golds Factory Putter. This deal would be done the First week of December. Reason for the Delay is that I am currently in Iraq, and Flying home for my Midtour leave in about 6 days. Expected date of return to Conus is on/about 3 December. The reason I am starting this now, is to get at least a base offer done, then upon return, mail final phots and ensure deal is still on. If so, putter will go out the next day. I will only be hme for 18 days so if I can start the work on this now, it would go better for both parties.

I have been wanting to try one of the Golds Factory putters for awhile now after seeing the amazing work put into them.

1) Bettinardi BBZ-1 First Article with a Prototype Finish - This is one of 33 pieces that Bob did in 1998. Each piece had an experimental finish. This head shape never made it to production. If you are looking for something truly Unique, this is for you.

If you are interested, please shoot me an e-mail to [email protected], or PM me on here.

Thanks

-Chris Hoeppner

post-7889-1195911961.jpg

post-7889-1195912000.jpg

post-7889-1195912088.jpg

chris, thats one unique putter. as for the finish what exactly do you call it. looks like some red mist. what is the head made of and what weight is it? thanks

chris, thats one unique putter. as for the finish what exactly do you call it. looks like some red mist. what is the head made of and what weight is it? thanks

Hey Carlo,

I E-Mailed Nick from ww.rjbcollector.com asking about this finish since he is the one I got it from. He told me that he didn't know what the name was. He asked Bob, and Bob said he didn't have a name for it, was just something he had done.

Head is Carbon Steel. Not sure on HW. Let me see if I can find out. If not, I can always pull the head, and weigh it. LOL

I mainly got it on a Impulse buy as I thought the finish was nifty, and I knew that there were no others with this head shape other than these 33. Afterwards..I realized I can't even use this neck. LOL

Dang Late Nights.... LOL

-CHRIS-

Hey Carlo,

I E-Mailed Nick from ww.rjbcollector.com asking about this finish since he is the one I got it from. He told me that he didn't know what the name was. He asked Bob, and Bob said he didn't have a name for it, was just something he had done.

Head is Carbon Steel. Not sure on HW. Let me see if I can find out. If not, I can always pull the head, and weigh it. LOL

I mainly got it on a Impulse buy as I thought the finish was nifty, and I knew that there were no others with this head shape other than these 33. Afterwards..I realized I can't even use this neck. LOL

Dang Late Nights.... LOL

-CHRIS-

thats one sweet putter with a one of a kind finish. hopefully someone will be lucky enough to pick up this putter. good luck