MY wife is going to Japan next Thursday

Hi

My wife is going to tokyo this week for an 8 day engineering convention. Is there any golf shop or pro shop near there? and is there anything cheaper buying there than here?

LMK

cheers

Frank

Hi

My wife is going to tokyo this week for an 8 day engineering convention. Is there any golf shop or pro shop near there? and is there anything cheaper buying there than here?

LMK

cheers

Frank

We will beat store prices in Japan no problem sir, what you will find is many clubs are more expensive there than on TSG. There are many golf shops in Tokyo, the good ones are Victoria golf in Shinjuku, Nikki Golf, Ebisu Golf etc..

We will beat store prices in Japan no problem sir, what you will find is many clubs are more expensive there than on TSG. There are many golf shops in Tokyo, the good ones are Victoria golf in Shinjuku, Nikki Golf, Ebisu Golf etc..

She's going to stay in Shinjuku! I don't doubt your prices but shipping to Canada would be free with her !

How much would you charge me for a set of headcover shipped to Montreal Canada?

Frank

Assuming you are not a XXL size, you should get her to get you some cool JDM golf clothes both winter and summer. I agree with CP the equipments youu can get online cheaper most of the time.

• 6 months later...

I hope my reply is not too late.

I would recomend asking her to get you golf souvenirs, I have seen some really good ones when I last visited Tokyo. I found that the range available out in Japan is much better than in US or europe. (actually i must say pretty much all types of souvenirs, not just sports or golf related, e.g. DisneyLand stuff)