Cobra 4 utility

R7 forged w/Ns950

Miura 51 bent BG 2 flat

Seida 56 BG 2 flat

Titleist spin mill 60 BG 2 flat

Calli-f 32" 3* L

Yamaha wedges

Yamaha wedge

Second bag is what I was using and switch of from time to time.

Superquad 9.5 Aldila NV65 X pured (just changed)

902 13* ustv2 pured s bent to 11.5 ( use this to drive most of the time, I really don't like big drivers, but everyone has to have one in the bag )

Taylor draw 19* utility for the rough

Miz 4-p Mp60 3 iron mp 57 all bent 2 flat .50 shorter w/dg s300 (though i usually leave the 3 and 4 at home)

Titleist spin mill 56 2 flat

cleveland cg12 60 2 flat

43"taylor corza

Just recieved these from a TSG member +) thanks L!!

SuperQuad

PRXs

Epon 301 7 Iron at Address

R7 Forged

Seida 56

My Miura Approach W bent to 51*

Added this 2 pics of my custom seida w/full face mill from TSG.

Drivers:

Hope you enjoyed.

changman

Edited by xchangmanx

Great rig changman. :atsg_smilie_roll:

How's that Seida treating you??

Great rig changman. :atsg_smilie_roll:

How's that Seida treating you??

Thanks Jack!

When I first received the wedge, I was a little disappointed, because the mill was only half done on the face. I PMd Chris and T about it, and learned later that the seida which I received is actually a third revision. The original (which is what I though I ordered) has heavy illegal mills on the face.

In anycase, I spoke to Chris and T, and immediately the problem was resolved. I decided to keep the 56 seida as it was, and have played two rounds since.

After the first round w/the seida, I immediately ordered the 60 w/custom mill from Chris. It is truly a players wedge, gotta hit it square. Kinda harsh on the toe, but softer than my mizuno w/unbelievable spin. Half shots, from the rough, 30 yards w/no green, the seida is right on the money w/superb feel, way more feel than my spin milled, clevelands, and mizunos. The seida is just precise.

After the second round, I love the seida, my new found fav club.

Fantastic feel w/the Seida

Edited by xchangmanx

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice looking set up... I hope that the sticks are all teating you well.

When you get a chance, I had a quick question; how is the transition from PX to the S400? Its probably my swing (I take a small/shallow divot, and have been told that's not the pattern you want with the PX), but the DG's feel pretty smooth while the PX feels like I've swung a bat at a brick.

Edited by K2_2

Very nice looking set up... I hope that the sticks are all teating you well.

When you get a chance, I had a quick question; how is the transition from PX to the S400? Its probably my swing (I take a small/shallow divot, and have been told that's not the pattern you want with the PX), but the DG's feel pretty smooth while the PX feels like I've swung a bat at a brick.

Hi,

Thanks!!

re: your question.... I think it was the opposite for me. For me, I kinda liked the Xs they feel way more solid for me. I can really hit that knockdown w/the Xs and go after then pin. I'm 27 so I think I shall be swinging hard for the nx 5 years or so. Moreover, me father went from xs recently to DGs, he likes them more. LIke you said "smoother."

It is a big change. It seems like you've already hit them both... If your swinging down and hard... then go w/the Xs, on the crisp shots I can really feel them.

Have you tried the Black Golds? I like the BGs, they were great in my Mp32s and wedges...

On the S300s and 400s Ive had... DG is a great shaft.... Just a different feel, and for me the Xs are more consistent.

Re: the transition, I really try not to swing hard on that 60 as i use it for the touch shots around the green from the rough. I prolly will stick w/it.... its working for me... =)

I suppose I'll give you the run around again and say "what ever feels best for you"

Sorry if I couldn't be of more help....

Edited by xchangmanx

Thanks for the info, that confirms what I've heard about the PX. Also, no need to apologize for any run around, I'm really happy with the Roddio iron shafts I'm playing with right now (guys, no info about new graphite iron shafts, please!).

I have tried the Black Golds, and really liked them, but the S300 is working well in the wedges, so no reason to change... for now! I'm only a year ahead of you in the age department but I've already had shoulder surgery, and am delaying it as long as possible, hence the graphite in my irons. I am swinging a bit smoother than I used to as well. It changes the game a bit, but I'm living with it so far!