2008 Epon 208KGX Wedge w/PICS!

TourSpecGolfer

Scheduled for a mid to late Febuary release Epon has designed a new wedge for the semi steep swinger who desires high spin and a soft forged Endo 1020 feel. These wedges have a higher CG meaning a lower more accurate ball flight.

newepon208copper.jpg

newepon208.jpg

eponnew208blk.jpg

Its called the 208KGX wedge, It is going to be the replacement for the current AF wedge. The AF wedge was such a hit Epon sold out of its initial run in record time.

:tsg_smiley_drool::atsg_smilie_roll::tsg_smiley_drool:

Hi Chris, will the copper-black finish be offered with the 208KGX?

It for sure can be ordered as a custom option at an up charge but right now its these 3 offered.

When can they be ordered?

My, my, my . . . Epon just continues to impress. February, uh; just about the right time I guess as I'm wearing out my current Epons. These would be wonderful replacements, with a lower trajectory no less. Now that's something I would be very interested in.

HOLY CRAP - these wedges looks great even though they look like GI wedges.

I don't know how they can make a wedge with a busy cavity like that, look so freaking great....oh myyyyyy :tsg_smiley_question::atsg_smilie_roll:

What is the finish called in the first pic - it looks stunning - will it rust over time ?

HOLY CRAP - these wedges looks great even though they look like GI wedges.

I don't know how they can make a wedge with a busy cavity like that, look so freaking great....oh myyyyyy :tsg_smilie_surprise::tsg_smiley_secret:

What is the finish called in the first pic - it looks stunning - will it rust over time ?

it is a more goldish version of the copper wedges.

it is a more goldish version of the copper wedges.

Will the gold finish rust like the copper?

do Epon wedges feel like Epon irons??

When I tried epon irons, they felt "clicky" to me and I wonder if the wedges have same feel.

Thanks

Which model of epon irons did you try?

do Epon wedges feel like Epon irons??

When I tried epon irons, they felt "clicky" to me and I wonder if the wedges have same feel.

Thanks

S, you tried the 701's which have an undercut cavity so of course they were more clicky! (^_^).

We're talking about a wedge versus an iron with an undercut cavity....

epon wedges are butter.

S, you tried the 701's which have an undercut cavity so of course they were more clicky! (^_^).

epon wedges are butter.

Thanks T

It would be wonderful if I get to try the buttery wedge.

epon wedges are butter.

My 301s w/1150ghs are soft and solid. The 301s are inarguably my favs over all my sets. Epon has taken over my bag. Just can't wait till this wedge hits the shelves.

My 301s w/1150ghs are soft and solid. The 301s are inarguably my favs over all my sets. Epon has taken over my bag. Just can't wait till this wedge hits the shelves.

These are now available guys, Epon had to step up the release date due to the AF wedge selling out sooner than expected.

I hope you can answer these questions, or inquire with Epon….

One of the finishes listed for the 208KGX is a ‘gold’ finish. Is this copper?...or an alloy?

And…what is the finish on the black 208? How is the finish bounded? Is the black finish electro-chemically bounded?...or applied?

Thanks! D

• 3 months later...