PRGR Iron Question

t_crane78

I recently bought some PRGR Direct Neck heads on ebay and wondering if anyone had any information about these heads. I was wondering if anyone knows or might now where I could find information about these iron heads, particularly what the lofts would be for a 2 iron, 3 iron, and 5 iron. Any help would be greatly appreicated since I am wanting to build a new set of clubs and wanted to use these heads.

I have never heard about this model from PRGR. Can you post a few pictures?

I would but the club heads are at my other house right now. I can get some pics the next time I am home, but that will not be until next month. Is there anywhere on the PRGR website were the list past models by any chance? The seller told me that got these heads from someone that work there so something like that, I'm not really sure. I hope that I did not by some clubs that I was told were PRGR and they are not. Would there have been another Japanese golf club company that might have used the name Direct Neck on their irons?

Edited by t_crane78

I would but the club heads are at my other house right now. I can get some pics the next time I am home, but that will not be until next month. Is there anywhere on the PRGR website were the list past models by any chance? The seller told me that got these heads from someone that work there so something like that, I'm not really sure. I hope that I did not by some clubs that I was told were PRGR and they are not. Would there have been another Japanese golf club company that might have used the name Direct Neck on their irons?

My only advice at this stage would be to post the pictures, so the guys on the site can advise you if they are authentic.

In terms of the lofts, just about any club maker would have the machine/gauge to tell you the lofts.