Golds Factory vs Kramski

superbowl

Kramski?

I don't think anyone has heard of it let alone purchased one. I wouldn't compare these to a Gold's Factory man, totally different league.

Kramski?

I don't think anyone has heard of it let alone purchased one. I wouldn't compare these to a Gold's Factory man, totally different league.

My thoughts exactly..

the page wouldn't load from the link provided...

Uh......Kramski? I'm a major putter snob and i've never even heard of anyone hearing of this putter.

There are things you compare in life.........Celtics/Lakers, Plasma/LCD, Blondes/Brunettes.... and then there are the things in life you just don't mention under the same breath. Pretty confident Gold's Factory and "Kramski" being one of them.

I can maybe see Bettinardi, Cameron. Kramski!?

Sorry man, no offense.

Hi,

sorry, i just thought i could find some people with a wider knowledge here - and more open to new ideas.

Kramski for sure makes the most precisly cnc-milled putters available (and they have a really perfect alignment help in the 325).

From the costs they are indeed in another league than golds, there they play in a higher league.

The point behind my question was the difference between hand-made vs most-precisly-cnc-milled (and i am pretty sure that the only thing where cameron is superiour to kramski is the marketing)

Sorry guys, if you never heared of Kramski - thats a shame. And sorry for the link in the wrong form, but i am sure you all are able to fix it.

Superbowl

Edited by superbowl

Just a short answer to Mjr. Diarrhea ... i think your comparisons are a little arrogant - cos only looking for facts, i can make anther comparison:

: Kramski - high tech precisly cnc milled from Germany

: Golds - made in Japan

So .. may i say Kramski compares to Golds like Porsche to Mazda ? I don´t think so, but you do without any knowledge of Kramski.

Superbowl

You're right. It was. I was trying to be, in a not too offensive way. I take it back though. Seems this Kramski guy is more than legit. My apologies.

Just a short answer to Mjr. Diarrhea ... i think your comparisons are a little arrogant - cos only looking for facts, i can make anther comparison:

: Kramski - high tech precisly cnc milled from Germany

: Golds - made in Japan

So .. may i say Kramski compares to Golds like Porsche to Mazda ? I don´t think so, but you do without any knowledge of Kramski.

Superbowl

Ok, ok, maybe i would have reacted the same way a few month ago, but since i first saw kramski on a huge demo day and hit serveral balls ... i gathered all informations about this company, because the feel during impact was fantastic and .. the alignment aid .. worked very well.

A few years ago i had a cameron studio design and .. i really didn´t like it .. currenty i play Yes ! and sometimes an Odyssey, but the kramski really was a much higher level.

But .. reading so much positive feedback about Golds .. thats the reason why i am going to choose between Golds and Kramski.

So .. i really would appreciate anyone who has hit both of them. (The prices of both putters are so high, that i´d like to avoid experiments or even an unlucky buy ;-)

Edited by superbowl

I don't mind sounding arrogant in this regard so please allow me, We have a good eye here.

Kramski not only has a very poor visual appearance but the design puts more weight in the front than the back, pretty tacky overall as far as the look.

Gold's Factory putters are high precision CNC'd, so are Bettinardi, Bobby Grace, and also many average tier putter companies so you touting CNC milled really holds no ground. It is more expensive to create a flat CNC milled surface with many rounded or sharp turns than one with ridges and basic angles like most of the Kramski models. Ridges mean less needles wasted which = less money spent.

The Kramski putters are produced in parts and assembled, each model the same way. Golds Factory putters are CNC milled then have the majority of work done by hand for every little thing from military grade tungsten, to brass pin's used for sight dots, custom made blinkers engraving and the list is too long to mention.

CNC milling is the basics and at least kramski starts with that, but poor design, asthetics, and marketing they have no excuse for. Even the price is unjustified and the fact that they sell a " precious box " for two hundred dollars for your 1 dozen weights shows in itself the putter needs to be adjusted for performance.

Mazda's are affordable with great design so I wouldn't even compare Kramski to that, In fact I can't think of an auto company that looks that bad so perhaps we can say its a Vespa vs the Nissan GT-R.

Kramski

g01.jpg

vs

Gold's Factory

GT-R_01_Wallpaper_1024x768.jpg

Oh and by the way just saw your IP addy was from the same ISP Kramski contact info comes from!

We know our stuff here buddy, lets not contaminate the drinking water. I think its time Kramski Skramski's... :tsg_smilie_surprise:

Okay,

thank you for the more detailled informations, so .. i think i will send you a pm with a picture of what i like most

on a golds putter (will make a collage in photoshop - i am really confused with all the options)

Regarding my ip-adress ... thats nearly impossible ... i am a private user using t-mobile dsl ... so i will get a different ip every time i an online ... (and mybe another one when i am online via my iphone) - and i can´t imagine kramski has only a dialup internet access.

So .. just give me a few minutes ...

Superbowl

Chris hit this one on the head!! Those pics are priceless!

I went to that website and those are probably the worst putters I've ever seen. No joke!

Buying one would be a bad call.

Looking at their prices, and not being impressed with the look of these putters from the website, I'd have to stick with Gold's Factory. You're just getting so much more from Sasaya-san. Not impressed at all with the Kramski, especially at what looks to me to be overpriced by at least a factor of 4. Gold's just oozes quality IMO. You can see it just from the pics.

not to mention the p.r. issues.... "how's your kramski?" or "hey noticed you're really strokin' your kramski" :tsg_smiley_crazy:

depends on your eye,... IT HAS TO LOOK good 1st. kind of surprised you ruled out Bettinardi

another thing to consider is your type of stroke- most people get better results from the mass of mallet...lots of stability. also be careful of too much offset as it tends to lead to a hold push move.

good luck,

b.Smith

Boy, you gentlemen are getting as bad as the folks over at BS*. I own a Kramski blade putter and I dare say that their product is as good as anything Gold's Factory has to offer.

We are just playing around with a very bad name that's all. To be totally serious the manufacturing, amount of skill it takes to hand make a Gold's putter, the brand image and marketing puts the kramski to shame, as far as performance goes I simply don't know because I have never and will never hit a Kramski. A putter must look good before I would even consider it.

Which Gold's putter have you tried? what options did you have it assembled with? I dont see a single product by Kramski that shows anything special as far as material, design or manufacturing.

checked out the website the putter absolutely doesnt float my boat. others may love it but you cant compare it with gold's. thats like comparing apples and oranges,.

I checked out the Kramski website and there is just no comparison between the Golds and the Kramski line which are loud colored game improvement putters. Which is fine but they are not at all like the traditional Gold's lineup, nor do they offer the customization of Golds.

• 1 month later...

There is one area in which Golds Factory and Kramski are similar and that is price-they are both very expensive. Putting is more subjective than any other part of the game and if an expensive putter gives the feeling of confidence then the price is justified. However it is interesting to note the number of top players who have putted superbly with a Ping Anser in the past. That company now produce an expensive version of the same thing in order to compete in the market. I would love to try a Golds Factory putter -but would I really feel the difference?

What type of difference?

Of course you will by selecting a particular tungsten weight setup, also the material of the head i.e SUS303 vs FE or Forged.

If you want to fill a big difference go with some of the inserts or face milling options you can have done, it plays a big deal on feel and many times roll.

If you need a visual aid but love answers then a blinker option is a great choice for you.

Sasaya's custom options, stamping, finishing etc.. is what makes it perform different.