New Mizuno A25 Fairway Woods w/PICS!

Tried this the other day and liked the feel. Shallow face and very very easy to get the ball in the air. The 3 wood is 17* and very forgiving and easy to hit unlike many 3 woods out there today.

• 2 weeks later...

I think may people would benefit from playing fairway wood with much more loft. I'm a 3 handicap with medium spin and play my fairways anywhere between 15* up to 17* depending on the type of head and shaft. It seems like the more loft I add the better and more functional the woods become with almost zero actual distance loss! I sold my 13* & 14* woods long ago...

Edited by BigBen

I had the original jpx three wood from 2 years ago. It was my gamer up to very recently. This club lasted in my bag longer than any other club and It was top class. I have confidence that this new jpx will be of similar quality and be an absolute rocket.

I love the square look in the 3 woods, but i hate the site line - I find that really really off putting - aside from that it is a really funky design.

I had the original jpx three wood from 2 years ago. It was my gamer up to very recently. This club lasted in my bag longer than any other club and It was top class. I have confidence that this new jpx will be of similar quality and be an absolute rocket.

I love the square look in the 3 woods, but i hate the site line - I find that really really off putting - aside from that it is a really funky design.

I am the same... I love the club but the sight line bothers me... I wish there was none!