Epon Blades

golf 37

Can any one let me if Epon are due to bring out a true blade during 2008 ?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they are. End of 2008 will do.

where did you hear that? as far as i know there wont be blades from epon at least anytime soon. endo however makes blades for other brands.

as far as i know there wont be blades from epon at least anytime soon. endo however makes blades for other brands.

This is what I thought also.

Not soon but there is one in the works. They could produce one quickly but realize every blade has been done almost a dozen times and they desired something special, unique, with new design and technology.

Not soon but there is one in the works. They could produce one quickly but realize every blade has been done almost a dozen times and they desired something special, unique, with new design and technology.

I couldn't be any more happier to hear this from you Chris. If and when they do bring these out, I'm on them!

Thats good news Chris

• 1 month later...

I have been told the Epon Blades will be August / Sept. 2008. Does anyone know if this is correct.

I have been told the Epon Blades will be August / Sept. 2008. Does anyone know if this is correct.

No it is not, who told you that?

No it is not, who told you that?

Epon UK rep

This is what I know.

There is a contest between 30+ CAD designers to see who can build the most advanced and best performing blade.

I was told Oct, November but as usual with design and manufacturing dates are up in the air.

This is all music to my ears. Thanks Chris for the inside scoop as always.

Eagerly awaiting this to come to market!

I can't wait to see them and hopefully it will be sometime this year

Aren't the Fourteen TB 1000 clubs made by Endo. Best blade I have ever hit. No need to wait. It would be hard to improve this blade. Forgiving and long.

Aren't the Fourteen TB 1000 clubs made by Endo. Best blade I have ever hit. No need to wait. It would be hard to improve this blade. Forgiving and long.

Yes, yet so are many of the titleist, tourstage, bridgestone, callaway, and many others blades that feel nothing like the TB1000 are also made by Endo.

When Miura makes a blade they are practically always the same material, basic design, and manufacturing method be it for their own label or another.

When Endo makes a blade for themselves, or another OEM it is always different blends of materials, design, and manufacturing options. thousands of build combo's create very diverse golf gear.

Just because 2 clubs are made at Endo it doesn't mean they are anything like each other.

Aren't the TB1000's considered Cavity Backs???

well, i hope they focus on the blade for the blade players.... accuracy, preciseness rather than forgiveness.......

Should be a good day for everybody the day these are released :atsg_smilie_punch:

Can't wait!! :tsg_smiley_heart:

Aren't the TB1000's considered Cavity Backs???

Absolutely not, the cavities are named "TC." The blade is a TB model. Check the Pro Shop listing.

• 4 months later...

Any update on Epon blade? Please!!! :tsg_smiley_secret:

This is what I know.

There is a contest between 30+ CAD designers to see who can build the most advanced and best performing blade.

I was told Oct, November but as usual with design and manufacturing dates are up in the air.